1/2hp oil-operated rotary vane vacuum pump, two stage, flow rate 4.5 CFM / 220V 50Hz, or 5 CFM / 110V 60Hz, ultimate vacuum 0.2 Pa, durable & efficient.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy casing
- Direct dirve motor with full copper wire structure, easy starting and strong construction
- Non-slip top handle for portability
- Built-in high-volume cooling fan to provide thermal protection and extend service life
- Big oil sight glass for viewing oil level
- Oil drain plug at the bottom of oil reservior for fast draining
- Oil anti-back valve designto prevent oil from flowing back to pollute the pump system when the pump stops.
- Large torque design makes the vacuum pump easy to startup, even under low temperature environment (5℃) or low voltage.
Applications: The 2-stage oil-flooded rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used in food packaging, scientific research, medical treatment, laboratories, automobile reparation, gas analysis, medicine mechanism, printing mechanism and other vacuum evacuation.
||Two stage vacuum pump
|Free Air Displacement
||2*10^-1Pa / 1.5micron
Vacuum Pump Details
11 Tips for Using the Vaccum Pump
1. Do not pump flammable, explosive and toxic gases.
2. Do not pump gas which will corrode metals and chemically change with the pump oil.
3. Do not pump gas containing a large amount of particulate dust and a large amount of steam.
4. The temperature of the pumped gas should not exceed 80℃.
5. Do not use the vacuum pump as a compression pump or a delivery pump.
6. Do not use or operate the vacuum pump without oil.
7. When pulling the plug from the socket, do not pull on the wire.
8. Do not place heavy objects on the wires to avoid being crushed.
9. Do not use when the plug or socket is damaged.
10. Do not plug or unplug the power cord with wet hands.
11. If there is any gas leak, please unplug the power plug or turn off the pump.