Durable and efficient 3/4 hp vacuum pump features single-stage rotary vane design, delivering a high flow rating 8 CFM or 9 CFM flow and 5 Pa ultimate vacuum, good performance and long use life.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy casing
- Direct dirve motor with full copper wire structure, easy starting and strong construction
- Non-slip top handle for portability
- Built-in high-volume cooling fan to provide thermal protection and extend service life
- Big oil sight glass for viewing oil level
- Oil drain plug at the bottom of oil reservior for fast draining
- Oil anti-back valve designto prevent oil from flowing back to pollute the pump system when the pump stops.
- Large torque design makes the vacuum pump easy to startup, even under low temperature environment (5℃) or low voltage.
Applications: The 1-stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used for vacuum packaging, vacuum freezing, automobile maintenance, HVAC work, air conditioning, refrigeration and other vacuum evacuation.
||Single stage vacuum pump
|Free Air Displacement
||5 Pa / 0.05 mbar
Vacuum Pump Details
Tips: Troubleshooting Smoke and Oil Injection of Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
It refers to smoke or oil injection of rotary vane vacuum pump at the air outlet during operation.
1. Smoke: if the pump has just started to operate, the smoke phenomenon is normal. If the smoke lasts for a long time, it is abnormal.
Solution: Check the air inlet of the vacuum pump, including pipe, valve, and container whether there needs repairing.
2. Oil injection indicates that there are a large number of leakage points outside the air inlet, or even the air inlet is exposed to the atmosphere.
Solution: Seal the air inlet of the pump to let it run, and if there is no spray oil, there is a leak point; check whether the exhaust valve disc is damaged, and if so, replace the broken exhaust valve disc.