Low price 1/2 HP single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump for sale, air flow rate 6 CFM / 220V 50Hz or 7 CFM / 110V 60Hz, compact and light, easy to carry and operate.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy casing
- Direct dirve motor with full copper wire structure, easy starting and strong construction
- Non-slip top handle for portability
- Built-in high-volume cooling fan to provide thermal protection and extend service life
- Big oil sight glass for viewing oil level
- Oil drain plug at the bottom of oil reservior for fast draining
- Oil anti-back valve designto prevent oil from flowing back to pollute the pump system when the pump stops.
- Large torque design makes the vacuum pump easy to startup, even under low temperature environment (5℃) or low voltage.
Applications: The 1-stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used for vacuum packaging, vacuum freezing, automobile maintenance, HVAC work, air conditioning, refrigeration and other vacuum evacuation.
||Single stage vacuum pump
|Free Air Displacement
||5 Pa / 0.05 mbar
Vacuum Pump Details
Tips: Structure of Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
Rotary vane vacuum pump is one of the most basic vacuum equipment in vacuum technology. Rotary vane vacuum pumps are mainly small and medium-sized pumps. Rotary vane vacuum pumps are available in single stage and double stage. The double stage vacuum pump has the structure of series connection of two single-stage pumps in order to obtain a higher vacuum.
Rotary vane vacuum pump is mainly composed of pump body, rotor, rotary vane, end cover, spring and so on. A rotor is installed eccentrically in the cavity of the rotary vane pump. The external circle of the rotor is tangent to the surface of the pump cavity (there is a small gap between the two). There are two vanes with springs in the rotor groove. When rotating, the top of the vane is contacted with the inner wall of the pump cavity by centrifugal force and spring tension. The rotor rotation drives the vane to slide along the inner wall of the pump cavity.
The relationship between the pump flow rate and inlet pressure is as follows: under the inlet pressure of 1333Pa, 1.33Pa and 1.33×10-1 (Pa), the pumping speed shall not be lower than 95%, 50% and 20% of the nominal pumping speed of the pump respectively.