1/3 HP 4.5 CFM/5 CFM rotary vane vacuum pump features high efficiency and low noise, easy to operate with ON/OFF switch, affordable price and high performance.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy casing
- Direct dirve motor with full copper wire structure, easy starting and strong construction
- Non-slip top handle for portability
- Built-in high-volume cooling fan to provide thermal protection and extend service life
- Big oil sight glass for viewing oil level
- Oil drain plug at the bottom of oil reservior for fast draining
- Oil anti-back valve designto prevent oil from flowing back to pollute the pump system when the pump stops.
- Large torque design makes the vacuum pump easy to startup, even under low temperature environment (5℃) or low voltage.
Applications: The 1-stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used for vacuum packaging, vacuum freezing, automobile maintenance, HVAC work, air conditioning, refrigeration and other vacuum evacuation.
||Single stage vacuum pump
|Free Air Displacement
||5 Pa / 0.05 mbar
Vacuum Pump Details
Tips: What is Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump?
Rotary vane vacuum pump is a kind of rotary variable volume vacuum pump and its structure is that the rotor eccentrically installed in the pump is tangent to the stator on fixed surface and two (or more) rotary vanes slide in the rotor slot (usually radial) and contact with the inner wall of the stator to divide the pump cavity into several variable volume. Usually, the gap between the rotary vane and the pump cavity is sealed by oil. Therefore, the rotary vane vacuum pump is generally oil-sealed mechanical vacuum pump.
Rotary vane vacuum pump can remove the dry gas in the sealed container, and if there is an air ballast device, it can also remove a certain amount of condensable gas. But it is not suitable for pumping gases that contain excessively high oxygen, corrosive to metals, chemically reactive to pump oil, and particulate dust. The pump can be used alone, and it can also be used as a foreline pump for other high vacuum pumps or ultra-high vacuum pumps. It has been widely used in metallurgy, machinery, military industry, electronics, chemical industry, light industry, petroleum and medicine production and scientific research departments.