6 Inch stainless steel pneumatic knife gate valve for sale, pressure range 1MPa-1.6MPa. The pneumatic knife gate valve has the characteristics of light and flexible operation, small size, smooth passage and small flow resistance. The pneumatic knife gate valve is available for pipelines with suspended particles, fibrous materials such as pulp, sewage, coal slurry, ash-cement mixture and other media.
- Double Acting: Ventilation On, Ventilation Off; Maintain current position in case of air source failure.
- Single Acting AC, Air-Open: Ventilation On, Air Disconnected; Close on air source failure.
- Single Acting AC, Air-Close: Ventilation Off, Air Disconnected; Open on air source failure.
- Drive mode: Pneumatic
- Nominal Diameter: 6 Inch (DN150)
- The direction of Flow: Unidirectional default (Please contact us for bidirectional)
- Seal Material: Stainless steel 304 (Other materials please contact us)
- Number of Gates: Single gates
- Connection Mode: Flange/plummer/wafer
- Working Pressure: 1.0MPa~1.6MPa (PN10-PN25)
- Air Source: 2.5bar-8bar
- Medium: Slurry, material, viscous fluid
- Working Temperature: -30-300°C
- Medium Temperature: -20~ 150C
- Mode of Action: Double acting, single acting normally closed, single acting normally open
- The 6 inch pneumatic knife gate valve adopts a one-piece structure, ultra-thin design, full-diameter flow, and is not prone to leakage, with convenient disassembly and assembly.
- The stainless steel knife gate valve has good sealing performance, strong wear resistance, automatic compensation, and long service life.
- The fixed guide claw design, replacement groove structure, and is not easy to accumulate and prevents jamming.
- The double-bearing design has low torque, frequent opening and closing, no vibration, and no noise.
- The pneumatic knife gate valve has strong cutting force and self-cleaning function, and is suitable for fiber particle fluid.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Knife gate valves are generally used for the circulation of media such as paper pulp, coal ash, chemical materials, sewage, and foodstuffs. ATO knife gate valve has the remarkable advantages of light switch, good sealing, good elastic memory, and long service life. It can be widely used in water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, light textile, electric power, ship metallurgy, energy system and another body pipeline as a regulating and intercepting device.
Tips: What media can pneumatic knife gate valves be used in?
Pneumatic knife gate valves can be used in various media, including:
- Sludge and wastewater
- Chemical and corrosive liquids
- Pulp and paper mill applications
- Food and beverage processing
- Mining and minerals processing
- Petroleum and petrochemical industries
- Power and utility industries
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries