600 watt (650 VA) inverter with pure sine wave output. USB charging port in ups inverter: 5V, ideally qualified for powering your phone, laptop, pc, etc. Lightweight and easy to operate.
- 600 watt ups inverter with pure sine wave output (THD＜3%).
- Built-in 3-stages battery charger, allow to run loads while charging.
- Automatically switch with a ultra-fast switching time.
- High efficiency-converts the battery's available power.
- Pure sine wave ups inverter uses soft-start technology.
- 650 VA inverter with 90% pure sine wave output, low distortion, waveform and main power line AC waveform are basically the same, equipment accuracy is small, low interference, low noise, strong load capacity, can meet any type of AC load, without damaging the load.
- Optional crocodile clip and cigar lighters, easy to connect batteries or vehicles’ batteries in 600W ups inverter.
- Aluminum shell with good heat dissipation and strong shock resistance.
- Uninterruptible power supply with USB charging port: 5V, ideally qualified for powering your phone, laptop, pc, etc.
- Intelligent fan for cooling, long use life.
- LED indicators for power and protections.
- Switch-mode design in 600W ups inverter, easy to use.
- Model: ATO-UPSIV-600
- Rated Power: 600W (650 VA)
- Peak Power: 1200W
- Input Voltage: DC 12V, DC 24V, DC 48V (Optional)
- Output Voltage: 100V AC, 110V AC, 120V AC, 220V AC, 230V AC, 240V AC±5% (Optional)
- Output Frequency: 50Hz±0.5Hz, 60Hz±0.5Hz (Optional)
- Phase: 1- Phase (L, N, G), Do Not provide split phase configuration (L1, L2 + N, G)
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Waveform Distortion: THD＜3% (Linear load)
- Cooling Method: Intelligent air cooling
- Power Switching Time: ≤ 9 ms
- USB Port: 5V 1A
- Max. Efficiency: 90%
- Working Temperature: -10 ℃— +50 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -30 ℃— +70 ℃
|Unload Current Less Than
|Input Voltage Range
|Low Voltage Alarm
|Low Voltage Protection
|Over Voltage Protection
|Low Voltage Recover
|Over Voltage Recover
UPS Inverter Output Socket (Optional):
Advantages of UPS Inverter:
Tips: How to Synchronize UPS Inverter?
In normal cases, the ups inverts the input power of the mains. When the input power of the mains is abnormal, the ups outputs the input power based on the frequency of the ups. The frequency at which the generator generates electricity is very unstable and may be outside the frequency range at which the inverter tracks the mains.
In addition, when the ups inverter is working, if the bypass is working or if the bypass is not powered, the inverter does not work, there is a static transfer switch between them to control. You can find the static transfer switch and adjust the static transfer switch. (Not all ups inverters can be adjusted this way.)
However, the ups provides two modes: synchronous mode and asynchronous mode. In synchronous mode, the switching interval is 0mm, which does not cause load power failure. If not synchronized, there will be a time difference of 10 mm, may cause load power outage, generally we need to adjust to the synchronous mode.