- Suitable for operating in the distribution system of rated voltage 400V AC, 50Hz, and conventional thermal current up to 250 Amperes in the industrial enterprises.
- With the operation function of voltage detection, forcedly switching off “0” position, manual emergency operation, it is widely used to shift between normal power and standby power or two loading equipment, or perform safe isolation and etc.
- The control circuit board will govern the motor through logic commands, and then motor will drive the operating mechanism of main switches, quickly closing or opening or shift the lines, to realize the safe isolation of main switch obviously.
|Rated Operating Voltage Ue
|Rated Operating Frequency
|Coventional Thermal Current (Amp)
|Rated Insulation Voltage Ui
|Rated Impulse Withstand Current Uimp
|Rated Operating Current Ie (Amp)
|Rated Short Time Withstand Current Icw
|Rated Short-circuit Current Limit
|Control Supply Voltage
|Number of Poles
|ATS Controller Mode (Optional) *
||Full auto + forcedly switching off "0" position
||Full auto + remote control
||Compliance to IEC6094-6-1, GB14048.11-2008
* For the specific functions of ATS controller mode, please check below
1. Full auto
When normal power is off, the ATS will automatically transfer to standby power; when normal power recovers, ATS will auto-transfer back to normal power.
2. Forcedly switching off “0” position
Push “0” button forcedly, and ATS will cut off two loops of power supply.
3. Remote control
Push “I” button, and normal power will be in service; push “II” button, and backup power will be put into use; push “0” button, and two loops of power supply will be cut off.
Auto Transfer Switch Dimensions (Unit: mm)
ATS Mounting & Wiring Diagram
1. Mounting method
2. Wiring diagram
Tips: Transfer time of automatic transfer switch
When the ATS switches to the standby power supply, there is a delay, which is mainly used in the conversion from the main power supply to the standby power supply. However, some electrical equipment has strict requirements on the conversion time of the double-power automatic transfer switch, so the transfer time of the dual-power automatic switch selection must be considered. The following are some requirements of switching time for some electrical equipment for automatic transfer switch.
1. If the dual-power automatic transfer switch has the function of self-switching and self-replicating, when the main power supply resumes, the automatic transfer switch shall switch back to the main power supply after delay.
2. Double-power automatic transfer switch generally is not allowed to changeover large motor or high inductive load. Such load switching in operation, when the phase difference between the two power supplies is large, the motor will be subject to huge mechanical stress. At the same time, the overcurrent caused by the back potential generated by the motor will cause fuse blown or circuit breaker trip. Therefore, when the automatic transfer switch used for large motor or high inductive load conversion, the two groups of moving contacts should add a delay time before conversion, that is, the delay conversion type dual power automatic switch should be selected, and the delay time shall be determined according to the load situation.
3. When the generator set is used as the emergency lighting power supply, the total time for starting the generator and power conversion shall not be greater than 15s.
4. When the low-voltage distribution system in the substation is operated in sections by a single bus and busbar switch is set, the total action time of the automatic transfer switch should be coordinated with the setting value of the action time set by the busbar switch in the substation, which should be more than 0.5-1 second. The action time of busbar switch in the substation is mostly 2.5s, and the total action time of automatic transfer switch should be more than 3s.