- Suitable for operating in the distribution system of rated voltage 400V AC 50Hz, and conventional thermal current up to 250 Amperes.
- With the function of voltage detection, forcedly switching off “0” position, manual emergency operation, etc.
- ATS is widely used to transfer between normal power and standby power or two loading equipment, or performs safe isolation and so on.
- Automatic transfer switch is integrated with switching function and logic control, truly achieving electromechanical integration function.
|Rated Operating Voltage Ue
|Rated Operating Frequency
|Rated Insulation Voltage Ue
|Coventional Thermal Current (Amp)
|Rated Insulation Voltage Ui
|Rated Impulse Withstand Current Uimp
|Rated Operating Current Ie (Amp)
|Rated Short Time Withstand Current Icw
|Rated Short-circuit Current Limit
|Control Supply Voltage
|Number of Poles
|ATS Controller Mode (Optional) *
||Full auto + forcedly switching off "0" position
||Full auto + remote control
||Compliance to IEC6094-6-1, GB14048.11-2008
* For the specific functions of ATS controller mode, please check below:
- Full auto
When normal power is off, the ATS will automatically transfer to standby power; when normal power recovers, ATS will auto-transfer back to normal power.
- Forcedly switching off “0” position
Push “0” button forcedly, and ATS will cut off two loops of power supply.
- Remote control
Push “I” button, and normal power will be in service; push “II” button, and backup power will be put into use; push “0” button, and two loops of power supply will be cut off.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Wiring Diagram & Mounting Method
1. Wiring diagram
2. Mounting method
1. Electric key
Switch on/off the power source of control circuit in the ATS. When the electric lock is switched on, ATS can execute the full auto operation, remote control, and forcedly switching off “0” operation; when electric lock is off, ATS can only be operated manually.
2. Operating handle
Before using the operating handle, please be sure to turn off the electric lock.
Special for inspection and repair, namely, first make the ATS in “0” position by the operating handle, pull the padlock to lock for security reasons, and then carry out the inspection and repair. (When the padlock is locked, it cuts off power source of inner control circuit, thus ATS cannot be operated neither automatically or manually.)
4. Indication part
Indicate the working positions: I, 0, II.
Tips: Transfer time of automatic transfer switch
When the ATS switches to the standby power supply, there is a delay, which is mainly used in the conversion from the main power supply to the standby power supply. However, some electrical equipment has strict requirements on the conversion time of the double-power automatic transfer switch, so the transfer time of the dual-power automatic switch selection must be considered. The following are some requirements of switching time for some electrical equipment for automatic transfer switch.
1. If the dual-power automatic transfer switch has the function of self-switching and self-replicating, when the main power supply resumes, the automatic transfer switch shall switch back to the main power supply after delay.
2. Double-power automatic transfer switch generally is not allowed to changeover large motor or high inductive load. Such load switching in operation, when the phase difference between the two power supplies is large, the motor will be subject to huge mechanical stress. At the same time, the overcurrent caused by the back potential generated by the motor will cause fuse blown or circuit breaker trip. Therefore, when the automatic transfer switch used for large motor or high inductive load conversion, the two groups of moving contacts should add a delay time before conversion, that is, the delay conversion type dual power automatic switch should be selected, and the delay time shall be determined according to the load situation.
3. When the generator set is used as the emergency lighting power supply, the total time for starting the generator and power conversion shall not be greater than 15s.
4. When the low-voltage distribution system in the substation is operated in sections by a single bus and busbar switch is set, the total action time of the automatic transfer switch should be coordinated with the setting value of the action time set by the busbar switch in the substation, which should be more than 0.5-1 second. The action time of busbar switch in the substation is mostly 2.5s, and the total action time of automatic transfer switch should be more than 3s.