- Suitable for 400V AC 50Hz power supply system with rated working current 100A, 125A, 140A, 160A, 180A, 200A, 225A.
- This ATS is an intelligent self-protection transfer switch mainly including two parts - microcomputer controller and transfer switch.
- With automatic and manual operation, machinery and electrical double interlock feature.
- ATS has three switching position for options: common power ON, dual power OFF, standby power ON.
- Small size, light weight, stable performance, reliable operation and easy to use.
- Applied for residential areas, military facilities, hospitals, shopping malls, airports and so on.
|Rated Operating Current (Optional)
||100A, 125A, 140A, 160A, 180A, 200A, 225A
|Number of Poles (Optional)
|Rated Operating Voltage
||2500V, no flicker and no breakdown for one minute
|Controller Rated Working Voltage
|Structural Type (Optional)
||Integral type (F) or split type (L)
||-5℃~+40℃, the 24-hour average temperature does not exceed +35℃
||RH≤50% @ +40℃; at a lower temperature, it is allowable to have a higher humidity.
Please pay more attention to the condensation produced on the product surface with the change of humidity.
||No explosive medium, and no medium of gas and dust is enough to corrode and damage the insulation.
No significant shock and vibration.
||Compliance to IEC6094-6-1, GB14048.11-2008
ATS Dimensions (Unit: mm)
* The above wiring diagram is just for your reference. With the different types and functions, the wiring is also different.
* When the fire takes place, EPS signal is on (provided by firefighting center) and the circuit breakers Q1 & Q2 is released or cut off.
* Q1 & Q2 refer to circuit breakers.
* KG refers to the wiring terminals.
* The R & N power ON indicator lamps are external (provided by users).
* The dashed part is supplied by users.
* 3P refers to 3-pole circuit breaker and 4P means 4-pole circuit breaker.
* 24VDC (external) is supplied by the fire control center.
Tips: Structure of automatic transfer switch
The automatic switch has a wide range of applications, such as elevators, banks and hospitals, where the power failure is absolutely unwanted. Once the power is cut off, it will cause huge economic losses and even endanger human safety.
The automatic switch is mainly composed of a controller, a conversion mechanism and a body. The controller is very important, which is the same as the brain of the automatic changeover switch. It can control the switching between the two power sources. The conversion mechanism is composed of a drive mechanism and a transmission mechanism. Its role is to achieve non-stop disconnection and connection, and also determine the mechanical reliability of the automatic transfer switch. As for the body of ATS transfer switch, it is composed of contacts, contact mechanism and arc extinguisher, which directly determines the switch electrical characteristics.