- Suitable for 400V AC 50Hz power supply system with rated working current 10A, 16A, 20A, 32A, 40A, 50A, 63A, 80A, 100A.
- This ATS is an intelligent self-protection transfer switch mainly including two parts - microcomputer controller and transfer switch.
- With automatic and manual operation, machinery and electrical double interlock feature.
- ATS has three switching position for options: common power ON, dual power OFF, standby power ON.
- Small size, light weight, stable performance, reliable operation and easy to use.
- Applied for residential areas, military facilities, hospitals, shopping malls, airports and so on.
|Rated Operating Current (Optional)
||10A, 16A, 20A, 32A, 40A, 50A, 63A, 80A, 100A
|Number of Poles (Optional)
|Rated Operating Voltage
||2500V one minute, no flicker and no breakdown for one minute
|Controller Rated Working Voltage
|Structure Type (Optional)
||Integral type (F) or split type (L)
||-5℃~+40℃, the 24-hour average temperature does not exceed +35℃
||RH≤50% @ +40℃; at a lower temperature, it is allowable to have a higher humidity.
Please pay more attention to the condensation produced on the product surface with the change of humidity.
||No explosive medium, and no medium of gas and dust is enough to corrode and damage the insulation.
No significant shock and vibration.
||Compliance to IEC6094-6-1, GB14048.11-2008
ATS Dimensions (Unit: mm)
* The above wiring diagram is just for your reference. With the different types and functions, the wiring is also different.
* When the fire takes place, EPS signal is on (provided by firefighting center) and the circuit breakers Q1 & Q2 is released or cut off.
* Q1 & Q2 refer to circuit breakers.
* KG refers to the wiring terminals.
* The R & N power ON indicator lamps are external (provided by the user).
* The dashed part is provides by the user.
* 3P refers to 3-pole circuit breaker and 4P means 4-pole circuit breaker.
* 24VDC (external) is supplied by the fire control center.
Tips: How does an automatic transfer switch work?
ATS automatic changeover switch is mainly used for the emergent power supply system. It is the switching device changing the load circuit from one power source to another (backup) automatically, so as to guarantee the continuous and reliable operation of the important load.
At the working status, the controller of ATS will conduct continuous data sampling to various voltages of the two power sources and calculate the voltage effective values automatically. According to the set data, the microprocessor carries out various judgments. The result will send out separating or closing instruction to the operating mechanism through the prolonged (adjustable) drive circuit, so as to realize the switching on the normal power or backup power, or the changeover to the dual sources off. In addition, the fault condition can be reflected by the LED digital tube and indicating light.