The 2-in-1 reciprocating saw has an automatic locking chuck function, allowing safe and easy blade changes without the need for additional aids. The electric reciprocating cordless saw is perfect for cutting wood, metal, plastic, branches and more, and can meet all the cutting needs of your home.
|Rated Input Power
|Cutting Wood Thickness
|Cutting Pipe Thickness
|Cutting Metal Thickness
- Industrial-grade multi-functional reciprocating saw, complete cutting work efficiently and quickly.
- The handle can be rotated to adapt to various angles, and it is easy to achieve easy cutting without dead ends.
- The high-strength self-locking chuck is firmly locked and does not fall off, ensuring stable cutting.
- Alloy quenched and forged gears, with increased modulus design, work without slipping.
- Stepless fine-tuning speed switch, one-button lock.
- Ergonomic design, convenient and practical operation.
- The cordless reciprocating saw has a lightweight body and is not tiring to use for a long time.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Reciprocating saws are a powerful and versatile cutting tool for a wide range of applications. Reciprocating saws use a back and forth motion to cut a wide range of materials, making them ideal for many different tasks. Reciprocating saws are used for cutting sheet metal, tubes, profiles or miter cuts on steel tubes, as well as for cutting cables or other non-metallic materials.
Tips: What is the difference between a saber saw and a jig saw?
Both the saber saw and the jig saw are reciprocating saws, but the saber saw should be a tool for rough work. Unlike the jigsaw, the saber saw is mainly used for demolition cutting, and the cutting accuracy is not as detailed as the jigsaw. But the scope of application is wider and the cutting ability is stronger. The saber saw is suitable for sawing pipes, profiles and wood. It is specially used for sawing iron pipes or profiles, wood, cast iron pipes, concrete pipes and plastic pipes, etc.