The quarter-turn electric valve actuators are used to control 0-90° rotating valves and other similar products, such as butterfly valves, ball valves, dampers, plug valves, louver valves, etc. It works at the voltage DC 24V, AC 110V, AC 220V, or AC 380V. This small electric valve actuator can be widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy, pharmacy, paper making, energy, water treatment, shipping, textile, food processing, building automation and other fields.
The on-off electric valve actuator, 600Nm output torque, 45s working time, 0-90° working rotation, has great advantages of compact size, light weight, quick opening and closing, easy installation, small operating torque, convenient operation, no need for maintenance and safe use.
600Nm Electric Valve Actuator Specification
||AC 220V/380V: 100MΩ/500V DC
||AC 110V/220V: 1500V AC/1 minute
AC 380V: 1800V AC/1 minute
||Aluminium die-casting component
||N/A (Optional EXdIICT4)
||Can be installed in any angle
||2-G1/2 waterproof connector
||-20℃ ~ +60℃
||Soft sealing ball valve: DN100
|Soft sealing butterfly valve: DN300
* For the control circuit diagram, please refer to Electric Valve Actuator Instruction Manual.
** Due to different manufacturers and different operating environment, even the same type of valves actually has different working torque. Therefore, it is recommended that when selecting a electric valve actuator, the operating torque of the valve should be 60% ~ 80% of the rated output torque of the actuator.
Electric Valve Actuator Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: Differences between pneumatic actuators and electric actuators
• Pneumatic actuator
1. The pneumatic actuator can carry large load, suitable for the application of high torque output.
2. Quick action and fast response.
3. It has good adaptability to the working environment, especially in the harsh working environment such as flammable, explosive, dusty, strong magnetic, radiation and vibration, which is superior to hydraulic and electric control.
4. The motor is easily damaged when the stroke is blocked or the valve stem is stuck.
• Electric actuator
1. Compact structure, small size, simple in construction and easy assembly.
2. The driving source of the electric actuator is very flexible and convenient, while the pneumatic actuator requires a gas source and a compression driving device.
3. The electric actuator does not have the risk of “gas leakage”, and it has higher reliability.
4. There is no need to install and maintain various pneumatic lines.
5. The load can be maintained without power, while the pneumatic actuator needs continuous pressure supply. The electric actuator runs in lower noise without need of additional pressure device.
6. The electric actuator has a better perfprmance in the precision of control.