The quarter-turn electric valve actuators are used to control 0-90° rotating valves and other similar products, such as butterfly valves, ball valves, dampers, plug valves, louver valves, etc. It works at the voltage DC 24V, AC 24V, AC 110V, AC 220V, or AC 380V. This small electric valve actuator can be widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy, pharmacy, paper making, energy, water treatment, shipping, textile, food processing, building automation and other fields.
The on-off electric valve actuator, with 1000Nm output torque and 0-90° rotation angle, has great advantages of compact size, light weight, quick opening and closing, easy installation, small operating torque, convenient operation, no need for maintenance and safe use.
1000Nm Electric Valve Actuator Specification
||AC 24V: 100MΩ/250V DC
AC 110V/220V/380V: 100MΩ/500V DC
||AC 24V: 500V AC/1 minute
AC 110V/220V: 1500V AC/1 minute
AC 380V: 1800V AC/1 minute
||Aluminium die-casting component
||None (Optional EXdIICT4)
||Can be installed in any angle
||2-G1/2 waterproof connector
||-20℃ ~ +60℃
||Soft sealing ball valve: DN125
|Soft sealing butterfly valve: DN350-400
* For the control circuit diagram, please refer to Electric Valve Actuator Instruction Manual.
** Due to different manufacturers and different operating environment, even the same type of valves actually has different working torque. Therefore, it is recommended that when selecting a electric valve actuator, the operating torque of the valve should be 60% ~ 80% of the rated output torque of the actuator.
Electric Valve Actuator Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: Selecting an electric valve actuator according to valve type
1. The quarter-turn electric valve actuator is suitable for butterfly valves, ball valves, plug valves, etc.
The rotation of the output shaft of the electric actuator is less than 360 degrees, usually 90 degrees, to realize the opening and closing of a valve. This type of electric valve actuator are divided into direct connection type and base crank type according to different installation interface modes.
- The direct connection type refers to the mounting method in which the output shaft of the electric actuator is directly connected to the valve stem.
- The base crank type refers to the installation form in which the output shaft the electric actuator is connected to the valve stem through the crank.
2. Multi-turn electric actuator (rotary angle > 360 degrees) is applied for gate valves, globe valves, etc.
The rotation of the output shaft of the electric actuator is greater than 360 degrees. Generally, this type of electric actuator needs multiple turns to control the opening and closing of a valve.
3. The linear actuator is suitable for single seat control valves, two-seat control valves, etc.
The movement of the output shaft of this type actuator is linear motion, not a rotary motion.