Permanent lifting magnets are available with capacities 100kg, 200kg, 600kg, 1 ton, 2 ton, 3 ton and 5 ton. The magnetic lifters are used for lifting the steel plates and round steels, and they are widely applied in ship engineering, warehouse, transportation and machinery manufacturing.
- Designed with antiskid handle and galvanized ring with alloy steel material, rugged and durable, reliable and safe.
- Adopting high quality permanet magnet to ensure the strong suction and use safety.
- With a V-style design at the bottom of lifter, it can lift both steel plate and round steel.
- Constant and reliable magnetic force, more secure use.
- Lifting magnets can work without need of electricity or other outside power.
- Small size, compact structure, powerful magnetic force and easy to operate.
||1000kg (1 ton)
||2000kg (2 ton)
||3000kg (3 ton)
||5000kg (5 ton)
|Max. Breakaway Force
||-40℃ ~ +80℃
Tips: What are Permanent Lifting Magnets?
Permanent lifting magnets or permanent magnetic lifters, are magnetic fixtures that are widely used in the machine factory, mold factory, and other machining fields, greatly improving the magnetic steel material clamping efficiency. The permanent lifting magnets are made of high performance rare earth material Nd-Fe-B (N>40) as the core. By turning on/off the handle of the lifter manually, the magnetic system of Nd-Fe-B inside the lifter can be changed to hold or release the processed workpiece.
The permanent lifting magnets are designed by the continuity principle of magnetic flux and the superposition principle of magnetic field. The magnetic circuit of the permanent lifting magnets are designed into multiple magnetic systems. Through the relative motion of the magnetic systems, the magnetic field intensity on the working magnetic pole surface is added or eliminated, so as to achieve the purpose of holding and releasing.