1/2 inch brass gate valve for water, oil, gas, steam and other media, nominal pressure 16MPa. The brass sluice valve offers low resistance to flow and reliable performance for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Model: ATO-BY-100815
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Nominal Diameter: 1/2 Inch (15mm)
- Body Material: HPb59-1 copper
- Applicable Temperature:-10°C≤T≤120°C
- Working Medium: Water, oil, non-corrosive non-combustible gas
- Number of Gates: Single gate
- Mode of Action: Single action
- Weight: 240g
- 1/2" brass gate valve is made of high-purity brass, which has higher density and better corrosion resistance.
- Brass gate valve adopts hot forging and tempering process, with high structure density, uniform wall thickness, wear resistance and high strength.
- The 15mm brass gate valve conforms to the ISO0228 standard caliber, with a large diameter and sufficient water flow.
- High temperature heat treatment, strong stability, good toughness, and compression resistance.
Dimension (Unit mm)
1. Valve body
2. Valve plate
4. Valve cover
5. Pressure cap
6. Locking cap
7. Teflon lining
8. Valve stem
9. Compression ring
Brass gate valves are suitable for water, oil, gas, steam, and other media. It is widely used in chemical equipment, industrial equipment, drainage equipment, paper-making equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, electric power equipment, and mining equipment.
Tips: What is a brass gate valve used for?
Brass gate valves, also known as gate valves, are opened and closed by manipulating a wedge or gate. These valves can help control the flow of non-shock cold water, oil or gas. The brass valve is the most widely used valve, not only suitable for medium and low pressure but also suitable for high pressure. The brass valve has a large structural length and a large fluid resistance, and the seal is reliable during long-term operation. And the brass valve generally adopts the bellows seal design, which completely eliminates the shortcoming of the ordinary valve stem packing seal aging and easy leakage, not only improves energy efficiency, increases the safety of production equipment, reduces maintenance costs and frequent maintenance, also provides a clean and safe working environment.