Brass gate valves for domestic use, with nominal diameter size of 2" and nominal pressure 1.6MPa. The handwheel is ergonomic and comfortable to use. 50mm brass gate valves are suitable for mechanical equipment, chemical equipment, general parts, industrial equipment, water supply and drainage equipment.
- Model: ATO-BY-100850
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Nominal Diameter: 2 Inch (50mm)
- Body Material: HPb59-1 copper
- Applicable Temperature:-10°C≤T≤120°C
- Working Medium: Water, oil, non-corrosive non-combustible gas
- Number of Gates: Single gate
- Mode of Action: Single action
- Weight: 1150g
- 2" brass gate valve is made of high-purity brass, which has higher density and better corrosion resistance.
- The brass gate valve adopts hot forging and tempering process, with high structure density, uniform wall thickness, wear resistance and high strength.
- The 50mm brass gate valve conforms to the ISO0228 standard caliber, with a large diameter and sufficient water flow.
- High temperature heat treatment, strong stability, good toughness, and compression resistance.
Dimension (Unit mm)
1. Valve body
2. Valve plate
4. Valve cover
5. Pressure cap
6. Locking cap
7. Teflon lining
8. Valve stem
9. Compression ring
Brass gate valves are suitable for water, oil, gas, steam, and other media. It is widely used in chemical equipment, industrial equipment, drainage equipment, paper-making equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, electric power equipment, and mining equipment.
Tips: Why do you need an ATO brass gate valve?
Because the brass gate valve drives the flow of all kinds of media so that the media can be transmitted through the pipeline properly and the resistance generated is very low, which guarantees the efficiency of production and transport. ATO brass gate valves are easy to start and close and require little effort to operate. The brass gate valve is widely used in the petroleum industry as a connection for various sizes of refinery pipes and as a sealing element for cutting off the medium and for special requirements of the equipment on the pipeline.