Buy 25mm flanged gate valve online, nominal pressure 1.6MPa. The brass gate valve is suitable for safety valves on water conservancy, gas, and heating systems. The brass sluice valve has a beautiful appearance, and the connection method can be flanged or threaded.
- Model: ATO-BY-101125
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Nominal Diameter: 1 Inch (25mm)
- Body Material: HPb59-1 copper
- Applicable Temperature:-10°C≤T≤120°C
- Working Medium: Water, heating
- Number of Gates: Single gate
- Mode of Action: Single action
- Weight: 1.7kg
- The 25mm brass gate valve adopts a thickened all-copper valve body, which has strong pressure resistance, one-piece molding, uniform wall thickness, and high wear resistance.
- The spheroidal ink handwheel can be rotated 360° for easy operation, saving time and effort, and has a wide range of applications.
- Standard thickness flange connection, with strong pressure resistance, good sealing, and durability.
- The 1-inch flanged gate valve is smooth and non-scaling, and the polishing treatment is practical and non-clogging.
Dimension (Unit mm)
- L: 92mm
- H: 104mm
- D: 85mm
- D1: 108mm
- N-φD: 4-φ14mm
Brass gate valves are suitable for water, oil, gas, steam, and other media. It is widely used in chemical equipment, industrial equipment, drainage equipment, paper-making equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, electric power equipment, and mining equipment.
Tips: What is a flanged gate valve?
A Flange gate valve refers to the valve whose closing member (gate) moves along the vertical direction of the channel axis, and is mainly used to cut off the medium on the pipeline, that is, fully open or fully closed. Flange gate valve is a safety valve mainly used in water conservancy, gas, and heating systems. The forged valve body will not have trachoma, and the appearance is more beautiful. The connection method can be flanged or threaded.