Flange gate valve size of 6", nominal pressure 1.6MPa, with standard thickness flange connection and high pressure resistance. The brass gate valves are suitable for opening and closing on pipelines where the working medium is water, non-corrosive liquids, air, and saturated steam.
- Model: ATO-BY-101150
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Nominal Diameter: 6 Inch (150mm)
- Body Material: HPb59-1 copper
- Applicable Temperature:-10°C≤T≤120°C
- Working Medium: Water, heating
- Number of Gates: Single gate
- Mode of Action: Single action
- Weight: 33.3kg
- The 150mm brass gate valve adopts a thickened all-copper valve body, which has strong pressure resistance, one-piece molding, uniform wall thickness, and high wear resistance.
- The spheroidal ink handwheel can be rotated 360° for easy operation, saving time and effort, and has a wide range of applications.
- Standard thickness flange connection, with strong pressure resistance, good sealing, and durability.
- The 6-inch flanged gate valve is smooth and non-scaling, and the polishing treatment is practical and non-clogging.
Dimension (Unit mm)
- L: 179mm
- H: 440mm
- D: 240mm
- D1: 240mm
- N-φD: 8-φ263mm
Brass gate valves are suitable for water, oil, gas, steam, and other media. It is widely used in chemical equipment, industrial equipment, drainage equipment, paper-making equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, electric power equipment, and mining equipment.
Tips: Gate valves vs. ball Valves
A gate valve is an opening and closing member gate, the direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. Gate valves can only be fully open or fully closed, depending on the parameters. The gate valve is normally 5° and 25.2° when the medium temperature is not high. This improves its workmanship to compensate for the deviation of the sealing surface angle during processing, and the gate is called a resilient gate.
When the gate valve is closed, the sealing surface can rely only on the medium pressure to seal. Relying only on the medium pressure to press the sealing surface of the gate plate to the other side of the valve seat, so that the sealing surface can be guaranteed to be closed, which is self-sealing. Most gate valves use a forced seal. That is, when the valve is closed, rely on external force to force the gate plate to the seat, so as to ensure the sealing surface of the seal.
Ball valve: the opening and closing parts are (ball) driven by the valve stem and rotational movement around the axis of the ball valve. It has a rotation of 90 degrees of action, the plug body is a sphere, it has a circular through-hole and channel through its axis, can be used for fluid regulation and control. Among the ball valves are hard-sealed V-ball valves, which have a strong shear force between the V-ball core and the metal seat of the welded carbide, especially suitable for media such as fibres and tiny solid particles.
The multi-way ball valve can not only flexibly control the merging, diverging and switching of the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline, but can also close any channel and make the other two channels connected.