The brass gate valve is mainly used to cut off the medium on the pipeline. The ATO flanged gate valve adopts a thickened all-copper body with strong pressure resistance. It is used for opening and closing on pipelines where the working medium is water, non-corrosive liquid, air, and saturated steam.
- Model: ATO-BY-1011300
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Nominal Diameter: 12 Inch (300mm)
- Body Material: HPb59-1 copper
- Applicable Temperature:-10°C≤T≤120°C
- Working Medium: Water, heating
- Number of Gates: Single gate
- Mode of Action: Single action
- Weight: 143kg
- The 300mm brass gate valve adopts a thickened all-copper valve body, which has strong pressure resistance, one-piece molding, uniform wall thickness, and high wear resistance.
- The spheroidal ink handwheel can be rotated 360° for easy operation, saving time and effort, and has a wide range of applications.
- Standard thickness flange connection, with strong pressure resistance, good sealing, and durability.
- The 12-inch flanged gate valve is smooth and non-scaling, and the polishing treatment is practical and non-clogging.
Dimension (Unit mm)
- L: 287mm
- H: 670mm
- D: 410mm
- D1: 400mm
- N-φD: 12-φ25mm
Brass gate valves are suitable for water, oil, gas, steam, and other media. It is widely used in chemical equipment, industrial equipment, drainage equipment, paper-making equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, electric power equipment, and mining equipment.
Tips: What is a brass gate valve?
A brass gate valve is a kind of brass valve, which is composed of a valve body and a valve cover, and is characterized by a tubular structure with a circular channel. The valve is made of brass, which is corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant. Brass gate valve is one of the widely used opening and closing devices, its main function is to control the medium flow and pressure in the pipeline. It is usually installed on horizontal pipes or vertical pipes, and it can also be installed on equipment that needs to regulate flow (such as heat exchangers).