20mm brass gate valve for sale, diameter size 3/4 inch, pressure 1.6MPa, large flow of water. Threaded brass gate valve is widely used in water pipes, building fire protection, mechanical equipment ground heating and garden irrigation.
- Model: ATO-BY-100820
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Nominal Diameter: 3/4 Inch (20mm)
- Body Material: HPb59-1 copper
- Applicable Temperature:-10°C≤T≤120°C
- Working Medium: Water, oil, non-corrosive non-combustible gas
- Number of Gates: Single gate
- Mode of Action: Single action
- Weight: 300g
- 3/4" brass gate valve is made of high-purity brass, which has higher density and better corrosion resistance.
- The brass gate valve adopts hot forging and tempering process, with high structure density, uniform wall thickness, wear resistance and high strength.
- The 20mm brass gate valve conforms to the ISO0228 standard caliber, with a large diameter and sufficient water flow.
- High temperature heat treatment, strong stability, good toughness, and compression resistance.
Dimension (Unit mm)
1. Valve body
2. Valve plate
4. Valve cover
5. Pressure cap
6. Locking cap
7. Teflon lining
8. Valve stem
9. Compression ring
Brass gate valves are suitable for water, oil, gas, steam, and other media. It is widely used in chemical equipment, industrial equipment, drainage equipment, paper-making equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, electric power equipment, and mining equipment.
Tips: What is the difference between gate valve and globe valve?
- The structure is different, gate valve is more complex than globe valve, the height is larger, gate valve is shorter and higher than globe valve.
- Different sealing surface, gate valve in the opening and closing of the spool and seat sealing surface always contact and mutual friction, so the sealing surface is easy to wear, while the valve flap once in the opening condition, its sealing surface mechanical wear is smaller.
- Flow resistance is different, gate valve in the full open the entire flow channel straight, which is compared with the globe valve, it has the advantage of small fluid flow resistance, the flow resistance coefficient of ordinary gate valve is about 0.08 ~ 0.12, while the resistance coefficient of ordinary globe valve is about 3.5 ~ 4.5.