Cheap 100-hp vertical centrifugal pumps are available online. It features 240m3/h maximum flow, 87m maximum head and 150mm diameter of inlet and outlet.
- The centrifugal pump has a vertical structure, and its inlet and outlet have the same diameter. The inlet and outlet are on the same centerline so that they can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- Easy to install and maintain. There is no need to dismantle the piping system, just remove the connecting flat nut of the vertical pump. All rotor parts can then be removed.
- The vertical pump can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the requirements of the piping system.
- Vertical centrifugal pumps can be run in series or in parallel according to the requirements of flow and head.
- Model: ATO-VCP-150-250
- Power: 100 hp (75kW)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V~480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 150mm (6 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 150mm (6 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 112m3/h (493 gpm), 187m3/h (823 gpm), 224m3/h (986 gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 87m (285ft), 80m (262ft), 72m (236ft)
- Efficiency: 65%, 76%, 74%
- Installation mode: Vertical type or horizontal type
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 250mm
- Size: 700*700*1280mm
- Weight: 696kg
Vertical centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips: How to check and measure the centrifugal pump body?
The centrifugal pump body is the support part of the entire centrifugal pump, and it supports the centrifugal pump's own weight and other additional loads. The bottom of the pump body is connected with the base with bolts, and the pump body is mostly forged from cast iron. When inspecting and measuring the pump body of a centrifugal pump, it shall proceed from the following two aspects.
Inspection of the pump damage: Because of the vibration, collision, or other factors, there might be cracks on the cast iron pump body. In checking the pump crack, the method of hammer knocking can be used, namely, knocking various parts of the pump body with a hammer. If the sound is rather resonant, it means that the pump body has no crack. If the sound is rather muddy, it means that the pump body will probably have cracks. The penetrating crack on the pump body can also be checked with the kerosene infusion method. That is, the pump is filled with kerosene, wait for 30 minutes, and then check if the pump's outer surface has kerosene infusion. If there is a trace of kerosene infusion, it means that the pump body has penetration cracks.
Inspection and measurement of the bearing hole: The bearing hole of the pump body constitutes transition coordination. Their coordination tolerance is 0-0.02mm. The vernier caliper or inside micrometer is used to measure the inner diameter of the bearing hole, and it is then compared with the initial size, so as to determine the abrasion loss. In addition to this, it is still required to check if the inner and outer surfaces of the bearing hole have grooves or other defects. If there are defects, the pump bearing hole should be repaired before the continued operation.