Proportional pressure regulator has an adjustment range of 50~1000 mbar (max 14.5 psi), max flow 200L/min, working voltage DC 24V, optional input signal current 4~20mA or voltage DC 0~5V/10V, connection port suits 1/8 inch or 1/4 inch hose. The air pressure regulator is an electronic proportional valve, for pneumatic control system.
|Minimum supply pressure
||Set pressure + 1000 mbar
|Maximum supply pressure
|Set pressure range
||DC 24V ± 10%, DC 12~15V
||Power supply voltage DC 24V type: 0.12 A or less
Power supply voltage DC 12~15V type: 0.18 A or less
||Current type *Note 1
||DC 4~20mA, DC 0~20mA (Sink type)
||DC 0~5V, DC 0~10V
||4 points (Negative common), 16 points (No common polarity)
||250 Ω or less *Note 4
||Approx. 6.5 kΩ
||Power supply voltage DC 24V type: Approx. 4.7 kΩ.
Power supply voltage DC 12V type: Approx. 2.0 kΩ
|Output signal (monitor output) *Note 2
||DC 1~5V (Output impedance: Approx. 1 kΩ)
DC 4~20mA (Sink type) (Output impedance: 250 Ω or less) Output accuracy ± 6% F.S. or less
||NPN open collector output: Max. 30V, 80mA PNP open collector output: Max. 80mA
||± 1% F.S. or less
||0.5% F.S. or less
||± 0.5% F.S. or less
||0.2% F.S. or less
||± 0.12% F.S./ ℃ or less
|Output pressure display *Note 3
||± 2% F.S. ± 1 digit or less
||Mpa: 0.001, kgf/cm2: 0.01, bar: 0.01, psi: 0.1, kPa: 1
|Ambient and ﬂuid temperature
||0 to 50℃ (No condensation)
||1/8 inch, 1/4 inch
||Approx. 250 g (without options)
- 2-wire type 4 to 20 mA DC is not available. Power supply voltage (DC 24V or DC 12~15V) is required.
- Select either analog output or switch output. Further, when switch output is selected, select either NPN output or PNP output. When measuring NITV analog output from 1 to 5 VDC, if the load impedance is less than 100 kΩ, the analog output monitor accuracy of within ±6% (full span) may not be available. The product with the accuracy of within ±6% is supplied upon your request. Output pressure remains unaffected.
- Adjustment of numerical values such as the zero/span adjustment or preset input type is set based on the minimum units for output pressure display (e.g. 10~5000 mbar). Note that the unit cannot be changed.
- Value for the state with no over current circuit included. If an allowance is provided for an over current circuit, the input impedance varies depending on the input current. This is 350Ω or less for an input current of 20mA DC.
- Proportional pressure regulator adopts electrical proportional method to achieve stepless control of outlet pressure. It can realize remote control and program control.
- Compared with hydraulic proportional valves, proportional pressure regulators are small in size, light in weight, compact in structure, light in weight and low in cost.
- The control of proportional pressure regulator is continuous control, and its characteristic is that the output quantity changes with the change of input quantity (current value or voltage value), and there is a certain proportional relationship between the output and input.
- Proportional pressure regulator has many types, which can be used with various electrical equipment and computers to control various electro-hydraulic systems. High control precision, flexible installation and strong anti-pollution ability.
50~1000 mbar Proportional Pressure Regulator Dimensions (Unit: mm)
- Proportional Pressure Regulator with Flat Bracket*
- Proportional Pressure Regulator with L-Shape Bracket*
*Note: The bracket is the option.
Tips: What is a proportional pressure regulator?
The proportional pressure regulator adjusts the cross-sectional area of the valve core according to the control signal, so as to achieve the purpose of pressure adjusting. Proportional pressure regulator controls the flow rate can be divided into two types. One is switch control, and the other is continuous control. The difference between servo valve and other valves is that its energy loss is greater, because it needs a certain flow to maintain the work of the pre-stage control oil circuit.
Switch control: either fully open or fully closed. The flow is either the largest or the smallest, and there is no intermediate state. For example, ordinary electromagnetic direct valve, electromagnetic reversing valve, electro-hydraulic reversing valve. Continuous control: The valve port can be opened to any degree of opening as required, thereby controlling the flow through. Such valves are manually controlled, such as throttle valves, and electronically controlled, such as proportional valves and servo valves. Proportional pressure regulator controls air pressure through electrical signals, which can realize continuous and stepless adjustment of air pressure, and can realize remote control and program control. Proportional pressure regulator is especially suitable for occasions where continuous or stepless adjustment of air pressure is required.