Proportional pressure regulator has electronic digital display. Working pressure range 50~9000 mbar (max 130.5 psi), rated voltage DC 24V, current/voltage signal input, analog/switch output, hose port 3/8”. The proportional regulator is an air pressure valve, which can save the cost of multiple pressure reducer valves or hydraulic valves in pneumatic control system.
|Minimum supply pressure
||Set pressure + 1000 mbar
|Maximum supply pressure
|Set pressure range
||DC 24V ± 10%, DC 12~15V
||Power supply voltage DC 24V type: 0.12 A or less
Power supply voltage DC 12~15V type: 0.18 A or less
||Current type *Note 1
||DC 4~20mA, DC 0~20mA (Sink type)
||DC 0~5V, DC 0~10V
||4 points (Negative common), 16 points (No common polarity)
||250 Ω or less *Note 4
||Approx. 6.5 kΩ
||Power supply voltage DC 24V type: Approx. 4.7 kΩ.
Power supply voltage DC 12V type: Approx. 2.0 kΩ
|Output signal (monitor output) *Note 2
||DC 1~5V (Output impedance: Approx. 1 kΩ)
DC 4~20mA (Sink type) (Output impedance: 250 Ω or less) Output accuracy ± 6% F.S. or less
||NPN open collector output: Max. 30V, 80mA PNP open collector output: Max. 80mA
||± 1% F.S. or less
||0.5% F.S. or less
||± 0.5% F.S. or less
||0.2% F.S. or less
||± 0.12% F.S./ ℃ or less
|Output pressure display *Note 3
||± 2% F.S. ± 1 digit or less
||Mpa: 0.001, kgf/cm2: 0.01, bar: 0.01, psi: 0.1, kPa: 1
|Ambient and ﬂuid temperature
||0 to 50℃ (No condensation)
||3/8 inch, 1/4 inch
||350 g (without options)
- 2-wire type 4 to 20 mA DC is not available. Power supply voltage (DC 24V or DC 12~15V) is required.
- Select either analog output or switch output. Further, when switch output is selected, select either NPN output or PNP output. When measuring NITV analog output from 1 to 5 VDC, if the load impedance is less than 100 kΩ, the analog output monitor accuracy of within ±6% (full span) may not be available. The product with the accuracy of within ±6% is supplied upon your request. Output pressure remains unaffected.
- Adjustment of numerical values such as the zero/span adjustment or preset input type is set based on the minimum units for output pressure display (e.g. 10~5000 mbar). Note that the unit cannot be changed.
- Value for the state with no over current circuit included. If an allowance is provided for an over current circuit, the input impedance varies depending on the input current. This is 350Ω or less for an input current of 20mA DC.
- Proportional pressure regulator adopts electrical proportional method to achieve stepless control of outlet pressure. It can realize remote control and program control.
- Compared with hydraulic proportional valves, proportional pressure regulators are small in size, light in weight, compact in structure, light in weight and low in cost.
- The control of proportional pressure regulator is continuous control, and its characteristic is that the output quantity changes with the change of input quantity (current value or voltage value), and there is a certain proportional relationship between the output and input.
- Proportional pressure regulator has many types, which can be used with various electrical equipment and computers to control various electro-hydraulic systems. High control precision, flexible installation and strong anti-pollution ability.
50~9000 mbar Proportional Pressure Regulator Dimensions (Unit: mm)
- Proportional Pressure Regulator with Flat Bracket*
- Proportional Pressure Regulator with L-Shape Bracket*
*Note: The bracket is the option.
Tips: Structural principle of professional pressure regulator.
The input signal of proportional pressure regulator increases, the solenoid pilot valve for air supply reverses, and the solenoid pilot valve for exhaust is in the reset state, the air supply pressure enters the pilot chamber from the SUP port through the pilot valve. The pressure in pilot chamber rises, and the air pressure acts on the top of the diaphragm. At this time, the air supply valve core connected to the diaphragm is opened, and the exhaust valve core is closed, generating output pressure. This output pressure is fed back to the control loop through pressure sensor. The output pressure is quickly compared and corrected with the target value until the output pressure is proportional to the input signal, so that the output pressure changes proportional to the change of the input signal.