Proportional pressure regulator can set pressure adjustment range of 50~5000 mbar (max 72.5 psi), power supply DC 24V, input signal current 4~20mA or voltage DC 0~5V/10V for selection, hose port 1/4” (1/8” is available). The electronic proportional regulator can control air pressure, which saves the cost of pressure reducer valve or hydraulic valve, widely used in pneumatic control system.
|Minimum supply pressure
||Set pressure + 1000 mbar
|Maximum supply pressure
|Set pressure range
||DC 24V ± 10%, DC 12~15V
||Power supply voltage DC 24V type: 0.12 A or less
Power supply voltage DC 12~15V type: 0.18 A or less
||Current type *Note 1
||DC 4~20mA, DC 0~20mA (Sink type)
||DC 0~5V, DC 0~10V
||4 points (Negative common), 16 points (No common polarity)
||250 Ω or less *Note 4
||Approx. 6.5 kΩ
||Power supply voltage DC 24V type: Approx. 4.7 kΩ.
Power supply voltage DC 12V type: Approx. 2.0 kΩ
|Output signal (monitor output) *Note 2
||DC 1~5V (Output impedance: Approx. 1 kΩ)
DC 4~20mA (Sink type) (Output impedance: 250 Ω or less) Output accuracy ± 6% F.S. or less
||NPN open collector output: Max. 30V, 80mA PNP open collector output: Max. 80mA
||± 1% F.S. or less
||0.5% F.S. or less
||± 0.5% F.S. or less
||0.2% F.S. or less
||± 0.12% F.S./ ℃ or less
|Output pressure display *Note 3
||± 2% F.S. ± 1 digit or less
||Mpa: 0.001, kgf/cm2: 0.01, bar: 0.01, psi: 0.1, kPa: 1
|Ambient and ﬂuid temperature
||0 to 50℃ (No condensation)
||1/8 inch, 1/4 inch
||Approx. 250 g (without options)
- 2-wire type 4 to 20 mA DC is not available. Power supply voltage (DC 24V or DC 12~15V) is required.
- Select either analog output or switch output. Further, when switch output is selected, select either NPN output or PNP output. When measuring NITV analog output from 1 to 5 VDC, if the load impedance is less than 100 kΩ, the analog output monitor accuracy of within ±6% (full span) may not be available. The product with the accuracy of within ±6% is supplied upon your request. Output pressure remains unaffected.
- Adjustment of numerical values such as the zero/span adjustment or preset input type is set based on the minimum units for output pressure display (e.g. 10~5000 mbar). Note that the unit cannot be changed.
- Value for the state with no over current circuit included. If an allowance is provided for an over current circuit, the input impedance varies depending on the input current. This is 350Ω or less for an input current of 20mA DC.
- Proportional pressure regulator adopts electrical proportional method to achieve stepless control of outlet pressure. It can realize remote control and program control.
- Compared with hydraulic proportional valves, proportional pressure regulators are small in size, light in weight, compact in structure, light in weight and low in cost.
- The control of proportional pressure regulator is continuous control, and its characteristic is that the output quantity changes with the change of input quantity (current value or voltage value), and there is a certain proportional relationship between the output and input.
- Proportional pressure regulator has many types, which can be used with various electrical equipment and computers to control various electro-hydraulic systems. High control precision, flexible installation and strong anti-pollution ability.
50~5000 mbar Proportional Pressure Regulator Dimensions (Unit: mm)
- Proportional Pressure Regulator with Flat Bracket*
- Proportional Pressure Regulator with L-Shape Bracket*
*Note: The bracket is the option.
Tips: Why you need a proportional pressure regulator?
Automatic control can be divided into intermittent control and continuous control. Intermittent control is the switch control. Pneumatic control systems usually use ON-OFF reversing valves with low operating frequency to control the on-off of the gas circuit, rely on pressure reducing valves to adjust the required pressure, and throttle valves to adjust the required flow. In this traditional pneumatic control system, if you want to obtain multiple output forces and multiple movement speeds, multiple pressure reducing valves, throttle valves, and reversing valves are required. In this way, not only requires a lot of components, the cost is high, the composition system is complicated, and many components need to be manually adjusted in advance. The proportional pressure regulator control is a continuous control, and its characteristic is that the output quantity changes with the change of the input quantity (current value or voltage value), and there is a certain proportional relationship between the output quantity and the input quantity.