Our affordable 10mm rigid flange shaft coupling features precision machined bores and flange faces to ensure smooth and efficient power transfer between shafts. It is ideal for use in machinery where high torque and low backlash are required.
- Model: ATO-RFC-10
- Inner Diameter: 10mm
- Treatment Process: Oxidation
- Processing Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Tolerance: 0.05mm
- Weight: 71.4g
- A rigid flange shaft coupling is a special coupling that fixes a shaft to a flat surface and allows easy mounting of other accessories on the shaft.
- The rigid flange shaft coupling is made of high quality aluminium alloy, which is hard and resistant to moisture and rust, and has a long service life.
- 10mm rigid flange coupling connector is suitable for connecting model shafts, perfect for RC model motors etc.
- The rigid flange coupling connector is relatively easy to install, thanks to its simple design and few moving parts.
Dimension (Unit mm)
A flange coupling is a type of mechanical joint that is used to connect two rotating shafts in order to transmit power. Flange couplings are commonly used in industrial machinery and equipment, such as pumps, compressors, and turbines. The field of application for flange couplings is wide-ranging and includes industries such as oil and gas, power generation, water treatment, and manufacturing.
Tips: What is a flange coupling?
A flange coupling is a type of mechanical coupling that connects two rotating shafts together. It consists of two flanges, each attached to the end of a shaft, and a flat or grooved rubber or metal gasket that sits between them. The flanges are then bolted together, compressing the gasket and creating a secure and tight seal.
Flange couplings are commonly used in industrial applications where two shafts need to be connected and transmit power or torque between them. They can be found in a wide range of machines and equipment, including pumps, compressors, generators, and turbines.
One of the main advantages of flange couplings is their ability to transmit high levels of torque and power without slipping or coming loose. They are also relatively easy to install and maintain and can be disassembled quickly for maintenance or repair. However, they are not suitable for applications where misalignment is a problem, as this can cause excessive wear on the gasket and lead to leaks or failure.