11000 rpm mini centrifuge machine for laboratory, easy to operate, LCD display shows running time, equipped with brake button to provide experimental safety.
|Relative Centrifugal Force
|Open the Lid
|Open Cover Brake Protection
||Double Brake Insurance
||90% of rated speed in 5 seconds
||Within 3s of opening the lid
||High temperature disinfection
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor/8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||1-99min:Continuous or timed 1-99min
||8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor
||Certificate & Warranty Card
1. Digital centrifuge machine with LCD display shows the running time for easy reading.
2. Multi-specification centrifuge tube: suitable for 8x2ml / 1.5ml / 0.5ml / 0.2ml angle rotor and 8x4x0.2ml PCR tube, and can be sterilized at high temperature.
3. 24V power adapter is suitable for 100V ~ 240V, brushless DC motor, maintenance-free, reliable and fast operation.
4. The centrifuge machine has a switch function, which can be turned when the lid is closed, and stopped when the lid is opened, and it is easy to operate. It can be timed from 1 to 99 minutes.
5. The portable industrial centrifuge machine is equipped with a brake button, and the lid stops rotating for 3 seconds to ensure that the experimental results can be viewed at any time during the centrifugation process, and it also greatly improves the safety of the experiment.
6. Low running noise: Noise ≤45dB.
7. Transparent protective cover, convenient for users to view the experimental process intuitively.
8. The appearance is exquisite and beautiful, the mold is formed at one time, and the space is small.
9. The base of the instrument is made of all-zinc alloy, which runs stably, and the chassis is equipped with four rubber thread feet at the same time.
10. The top of the angle rotor is equipped with a spiral rotor buckle to ensure more stable sample operation and more complete centrifugation during the experiment.
Tips: Applications of micro centrifuge machine
Micro centrifuges are used in chemical, biological, and clinical medicine to separate suspensions and immiscible liquids. They differ widely in speed, capacity, temperature control, and other characteristics. Laboratory centrifuges can usually accept a range of different fixed-angle and swinging bucket rotors, which can carry different numbers of centrifuge tubes and have specific maximum speeds. The control system has a simple electrical timer and programmable intelligent control that can control the acceleration and deceleration rates, operating speed, and temperature status. The ultracentrifuge rotates the rotor under vacuum, eliminating air resistance and achieving precise temperature control.
Another application of the laboratory is blood separation. Blood is separated into cells, proteins, platelets, etc., and serum. DNA preparation is another common application of pharmacogenetics and clinical diagnosis. Purify DNA samples, prepare DNA for isolation by adding a buffer, then centrifuge it for a certain time to remove blood waste, and add another buffer to the centrifuge again. Internal rotation can suspend particles, remove proteins, centrifuge the whole material again, and finally isolate DNA completely.