Compact small centrifuge machine foe sale, relative centrifugal force 940xg, 4000 rpm of centrifuge machine is ideal for laboratories, businesses, classrooms, workspaces, etc.
|Relative Centrifugal Force
|Open the Lid
|Open Cover Brake Protection
||Double Brake Insurance
||90% of rated speed in 5 seconds
||Within 15s of opening the lid
||High temperature disinfection
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor/8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor
||Certificate & Warranty Card
1. Multi-specification centrifuge tube: suitable for 8x2ml / 1.5ml / 0.5ml / 0.2ml angle rotor and 8x4x0.2ml PCR tube, and can be sterilized at high temperature.
2. 24V power adapter is suitable for 100V ~ 240V, brushless DC motor, maintenance-free, reliable and fast operation.
3. The centrifuge machine has a switch function, which can be turned when the lid is closed, and stopped when the lid is opened, and it is easy to operate. It can be timed from 1 to 99 minutes.
4. The portable industrial centrifuge machine is equipped with a brake button, and the lid stops rotating for 3 seconds to ensure that the experimental results can be viewed at any time during the centrifugation process, and it also greatly improves the safety of the experiment.
5. Low running noise: Noise ≤45dB.
6. Transparent protective cover, convenient for users to view the experimental process intuitively.
7. The appearance is exquisite and beautiful, the mold is formed at one time, and the space is small.
8. The base of the instrument is made of all-zinc alloy, which runs stably, and the chassis is equipped with four rubber thread feet at the same time.
9. The top of the angle rotor is equipped with a spiral rotor buckle to ensure more stable sample operation and more complete centrifugation during the experiment.
Tips: Portable centrifuge machine working principle
A portable centrifuge machine is a machine that uses centrifugal force to separate components of liquid and solid particles or a mixture of liquid and liquid.
The desktop centrifuge is mainly used to separate solid particles from liquid in suspension; or to separate two liquids of different density in emulsion, which are incompatible with each other (such as separating cream from milk); special super speed tube the type separator can also separate gas mixtures with different densities; utilizing the characteristics of different settling speeds of solid particles with different densities or particle sizes, some settling desktop centrifuges can also classify solid particles by density or particle size.