Laboratory centrifuge machine price low, with digital LCD dispaly, 4000rpm, 8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor and 8x4x0.2ml PCR tube, AC100-240V/50Hz/60Hz.
|Relative Centrifugal Force
|Open the Lid
|Open Cover Brake Protection
||Double Brake Insurance
||90% of rated speed in 5 seconds
||Within 3s of opening the lid
||High temperature disinfection
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor/8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||1-99min:Continuous or timed 1-99min
||8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor
||Certificate & Warranty Card
1. Digital centrifuge machine with LCD display shows the running time for easy reading.
2. Multi-specification centrifuge tube: suitable for 8x2ml / 1.5ml / 0.5ml / 0.2ml angle rotor and 8x4x0.2ml PCR tube, and can be sterilized at high temperature.
3. 24V power adapter is suitable for 100V ~ 240V, brushless DC motor, maintenance-free, reliable and fast operation.
4. The centrifuge machine has a switch function, which can be turned when the lid is closed, and stopped when the lid is opened, and it is easy to operate. It can be timed from 1 to 99 minutes.
5. The portable industrial centrifuge machine is equipped with a brake button, and the lid stops rotating for 3 seconds to ensure that the experimental results can be viewed at any time during the centrifugation process, and it also greatly improves the safety of the experiment.
6. Low running noise: Noise ≤45dB.
7. Transparent protective cover, convenient for users to view the experimental process intuitively.
8. The appearance is exquisite and beautiful, the mold is formed at one time, and the space is small.
9. The base of the instrument is made of all-zinc alloy, which runs stably, and the chassis is equipped with four rubber thread feet at the same time.
10. The top of the angle rotor is equipped with a spiral rotor buckle to ensure more stable sample operation and more complete centrifugation during the experiment.
Tips: Types of centrifuge machine
There are many types of centrifuge machines, and we are used to classify them from several aspects: according to the speed of rotation, they can be divided into: low-speed centrifuges, high-speed centrifuges and ultra-high-speed centrifuges; according to temperature requirements, they can be divided into: ordinary centrifuges and refrigerated centrifuge According to the size of the centrifuge, it can be divided into: floor type centrifuge, desktop centrifuge, palm centrifuge and so on.