Digital laboratory centrifuge machine speed of 8000rpm, low running noise, safe and reliable to use.
|Relative Centrifugal Force
|Open the Lid
|Open Cover Brake Protection
||Double Brake Insurance
||90% of rated speed in 5 seconds
||Within 3s of opening the lid
||High temperature disinfection
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor/8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||1-99min:Continuous or timed 1-99min
||8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor
||Certificate & Warranty Card
1. Digital centrifuge machine with LCD display shows the running time for easy reading.
2. Multi-specification centrifuge tube: suitable for 8x2ml / 1.5ml / 0.5ml / 0.2ml angle rotor and 8x4x0.2ml PCR tube, and can be sterilized at high temperature.
3. 24V power adapter is suitable for 100V ~ 240V, brushless DC motor, maintenance-free, reliable and fast operation.
4. The centrifuge machine has a switch function, which can be turned when the lid is closed, and stopped when the lid is opened, and it is easy to operate. It can be timed from 1 to 99 minutes.
5. The portable industrial centrifuge machine is equipped with a brake button, and the lid stops rotating for 3 seconds to ensure that the experimental results can be viewed at any time during the centrifugation process, and it also greatly improves the safety of the experiment.
6. Low running noise: Noise ≤45dB.
7. Transparent protective cover, convenient for users to view the experimental process intuitively.
8. The appearance is exquisite and beautiful, the mold is formed at one time, and the space is small.
9. The base of the instrument is made of all-zinc alloy, which runs stably, and the chassis is equipped with four rubber thread feet at the same time.
10. The top of the angle rotor is equipped with a spiral rotor buckle to ensure more stable sample operation and more complete centrifugation during the experiment.
Tips: The efficacy and application of medical centrifuge
- Separation of particulate matter suspended in aqueous solution: 1. Separation of active ingredients in blood night, extraction of somatic cells or other active ingredients in human water for analysis and measurement; 2. Separation of protein fusion or antigen fusion Ligands and mineral acid ligands, etc .; 3. Isolate the proteins that have been settled in the specimen collection.
- Separate two liquids with different relative densities that are miscible with each other: 1. When a solvent is used to obtain some components of the human body water, it can be separated by a medical centrifuge; 2. The lipid components in the bloody night, such as Chylomicron particles and various lipoproteins in the blood.