6000 rpm centrifuge machine price low, with 8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor and 8x4x0.2ml PCR tube, input voltage AC100-240V/50Hz/60Hz, it can work continuously for a long time.
|Relative Centrifugal Force
|Open the Lid
|Open Cover Brake Protection
||Double Brake Insurance
||90% of rated speed in 5 seconds
||Within 3s of opening the lid
||High temperature disinfection
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor/8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||1-99min:Continuous or timed 1-99min
||8x4x0.2ml PCR tube
||8x0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0ml angle rotor
||Certificate & Warranty Card
1. Digital centrifuge machine with LCD display shows the running time for easy reading.
2. Multi-specification centrifuge tube: suitable for 8x2ml / 1.5ml / 0.5ml / 0.2ml angle rotor and 8x4x0.2ml PCR tube, and can be sterilized at high temperature.
3. 24V power adapter is suitable for 100V ~ 240V, brushless DC motor, maintenance-free, reliable and fast operation.
4. The centrifuge machine has a switch function, which can be turned when the lid is closed, and stopped when the lid is opened, and it is easy to operate. It can be timed from 1 to 99 minutes.
5. The portable industrial centrifuge machine is equipped with a brake button, and the lid stops rotating for 3 seconds to ensure that the experimental results can be viewed at any time during the centrifugation process, and it also greatly improves the safety of the experiment.
6. Low running noise: Noise ≤45dB.
7. Transparent protective cover, convenient for users to view the experimental process intuitively.
8. The appearance is exquisite and beautiful, the mold is formed at one time, and the space is small.
9. The base of the instrument is made of all-zinc alloy, which runs stably, and the chassis is equipped with four rubber thread feet at the same time.
10. The top of the angle rotor is equipped with a spiral rotor buckle to ensure more stable sample operation and more complete centrifugation during the experiment.
The small centrifuge mainly extracts the required components from the liquid mixture. According to the density of each substance, after high-speed rotation, the dense liquid sinks to the bottom layer, and the small density liquid floats on it, so that the liquid is layered. Refining the purity needed. When the substance precipitates in the medium, it is also accompanied by the phenomenon of diffusion. The diffusion is unconditional. The smaller the particle of the substance is, the larger the diffusion range is. The faster the sedimentation speed.