(0) Shopping cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shopping Categories

    150W Constant Current LED Driver, LED Power Supply

    150W constant current LED power supply manufacturer direct sale. It is a dimmable LED transformer, available with output voltage 28-56V, input voltage 100~277V AC, and output current 2.1A~4.2A, allowing users to adjust the light intensity and customize the lighting environment according to various plant needs.
    30-day Returns
    Free Shipping
    Delivery date: 6-12 days

    Factory price 150W constant current LED driver provides precise current regulation, energy efficiency, and dimming options, available with output voltage 28~56V, input voltage 100~277V AC, output current 2.1A~4.2A and waterproof & rainproof functions.


    • Model: ATO-TBW-LFA-150
    • Input Voltage: 100~277V AC
    • Output Power: 150W
    • Output Voltage: 28V~56V
    • Output Current: 2.1A~4.2A
    • Mode: Constant Current
    • Power Factor: 0.95
    • Size: 200mmx67mmx40mm
    • Efficiency: 91.5%
    • Application: LED Lighting(Especially for Plant Grow Lights)
    • Waterproof Grade: IP65/IP67
    • Protection: Over-Heat, Over-Load, Short-Circuit & Open-Circuit
    • Work Temperature: -40℃~60℃

    Dimming Methods

    • (Default) Knob Dimming + (RJ11 Network Port)
    • 3-in-1 Dimming (0-10V/PWM/Resistor)
    • 3-in-1 Dimming + 12V/300mA Auxiliary Source

    Dimension (Unit: mm)

    150w led driver dimension


    Constant current LED drivers are commonly used in various scenarios such as commercial and residential lighting installations, architectural lighting designs, outdoor and landscape lighting, signage and display boards, automotive lighting systems, horticultural lighting for indoor farming or plant growth, and LED strip lighting. The constant current output ensures consistent brightness, uniform illumination, and proper functioning of the LEDs, enabling energy-efficient and long-lasting lighting solutions in diverse applications.

    led driver applications

    Tips: What is the "efficiency" of a constant current LED driver?

    The efficiency of a constant current LED driver is a measure of how well the driver converts input electrical power into output power to the LEDs, while minimizing energy losses. This efficiency is typically expressed as a percentage, calculated by dividing the power delivered to the LEDs by the power consumed from the input source.

    Efficiency is crucial because it impacts the overall energy consumption and thermal performance of the lighting system. High-efficiency drivers ensure more of the input power is used to illuminate the LEDs rather than being lost as heat. For instance, a driver with 90% efficiency means that 90% of the input power is used by the LEDs, while the remaining 10% is dissipated as heat.

    Several factors affect the efficiency of a constant current LED driver, including its design, the quality of components used, and operating conditions such as input voltage and temperature. High-quality components and advanced design techniques can significantly enhance efficiency.

    Typical efficiency ranges for modern LED drivers are between 85% to 95%. Achieving higher efficiency reduces energy costs and extends the lifespan of both the driver and the LEDs by reducing heat stress. Therefore, selecting an efficient LED driver is vital for energy-saving and sustainability goals in lighting applications.

    Write your review for 150W Constant Current LED Driver, LED Power Supply
    • Only registered users can write reviews
    • Bad
    • Excellent