Factory price 15 hp vertical centrifugal pump for sale online. Single-stage centrifugal pump with 16.3m3/h (72 gpm) maximum flow, 82m maximum head and 50mm diameter of inlet and outlet are available.
- The centrifugal pump has a vertical structure, and its inlet and outlet have the same diameter. The inlet and outlet are on the same centerline so that they can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- Easy to install and maintain. There is no need to dismantle the piping system, just remove the connecting flat nut of the vertical pump. All rotor parts can then be removed.
- The vertical pump can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the requirements of the piping system.
- Vertical centrifugal pumps can be run in series or in parallel according to the requirements of flow and head.
- Model: ATO-VCP-50-250
- Power: 15 hp (11kW)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V~480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 50mm (2 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 50mm (2 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 8.8m3/h (39 gpm), 12.5m3/h (55 gpm), 16.3m3/h (72 gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 82m (269ft), 80m (262ft), 77.5m (254ft)
- Efficiency: 29%, 38%, 40%
- Installation mode: Vertical type or horizontal type
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 250mm
- Size: 440*430*750mm
- Weight: 180kg
Vertical centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips: Centrifugal pump troubleshooting
Trouble: insufficient flow and head
Possible reasons: Air leakage of the water adsorption pipe or bottom valve, blockage of the water inlet, insufficient underwater depth of the bottom valve, too low water pump revolving speed, too serious abrasion of the sealing ring or impeller, not standard suction height and so on.
Solution: Check the suction pipe and the bottom valve, and block the air leakage source. Clean up the silt or blockage at the water inlet, guarantee the depth of the bottom valve to be greater than 1.5 times the diameter of the inlet pipe, increase the depth of the bottom valve, check the power supply voltage, increase the centrifugal pump speed, replace the seal ring or impeller, reduce the installation position of the pump, or replace the high head pump.