The 16-40mm roller chain coupling is made of high quality forged steel, which is hard and wear resistant, ensuring maximum durability and longevity, making it the ideal solution for heavy duty industrial applications.
|Min Hole Diameter
|Max Hole Diameter
|Moment of Inertia
- Chain shaft coupling provides direct power transmission between two components without any slip or play, which contributes to efficient power transmission and reduced energy loss.
- 16 to 40mm chain coupling can accommodate a certain degree of misalignment between the shafts of the two components it connects.
- Chain couplings are designed to absorb shock loads and vibrations that may occur during operation, which helps to protect the components and extend their life.
- The roller chain coupling has a simple structure and is easy to install and disassemble, without moving the two coupled shafts.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Chain couplings are commonly used in industrial applications where there is a need to transmit power between two rotating shafts. They are known for their high torque capacity and durability, and are often used in applications where there are large axial and radial misalignments between the shafts. Chain coupling is widely used in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing.
Tips: What are the different types of chain coupling?
There are various types of chain couplings used in mechanical power transmission systems. Some of the most common types of chain couplings include:
- Roller chain coupling: In this type of coupling, two sprockets are connected by a roller chain. This coupling is widely used in industrial applications due to its simple design and high torque capacity.
- Silent chain coupling: This type of coupling uses a silent chain with teeth that mesh with the sprockets to transmit torque. The silent chain coupling is known for its smooth operation, low noise, and high efficiency.
- Leaf chain coupling: Leaf chain couplings consist of two sprockets connected by a series of interconnected links. This type of coupling is ideal for applications that require high torque and precision, such as robotics and automation.
- Block chain coupling: This type of coupling is similar to the leaf chain coupling, but the links are replaced with blocks. The blocks have teeth that engage with the sprockets to transmit torque. Block chain couplings are commonly used in heavy-duty applications, such as mining and construction equipment.
- Rollerless chain coupling: This type of coupling uses a chain with flat links that engage with the sprockets to transmit torque. The rollerless chain coupling is often used in applications that require high-speed operation and low noise levels.
The choice of chain coupling depends on various factors, including the application requirements, torque capacity, speed, and operating conditions.