The flexible roller chain coupling with housing, shaft size 20-56 mm, has a maximum torque of 2210 Nm and a maximum speed of 2500 rpm. This high quality roller coupling is designed to resist corrosion and wear and is widely used in the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries.
|Min Hole Diameter
|Max Hole Diameter
|Moment of Inertia
- Chain shaft coupling provides direct power transmission between two components without any slip or play, which contributes to efficient power transmission and reduced energy loss.
- 20 to 56mm chain coupling can accommodate a certain degree of misalignment between the shafts of the two components it connects.
- Chain couplings are designed to absorb shock loads and vibrations that may occur during operation, which helps to protect the components and extend their life.
- The roller chain coupling has a simple structure and is easy to install and disassemble, without moving the two coupled shafts.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Chain couplings are commonly used in industrial applications where there is a need to transmit power between two rotating shafts. They are known for their high torque capacity and durability, and are often used in applications where there are large axial and radial misalignments between the shafts. Chain coupling is widely used in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing.
Tips: How to install a chain coupling?
Installing a chain coupling involves several steps. Here is a general guide on how to install a chain coupling:
- Verify that the coupling and the shafts are compatible: Make sure that the coupling you have is compatible with the shafts you want to connect. Also,
check the bore size and keyway size of the coupling and the shafts to ensure that they match.
- Clean the shafts and coupling hubs: Before installing the coupling, make sure that the shafts and coupling hubs are clean and free from any debris or contaminants that may interfere with the connection.
- Install the coupling hubs onto the shafts: Slide the coupling hubs onto the shafts, making sure that they are centered and aligned properly.
- Install the chain on the sprockets: Install the chain on the sprockets of each coupling hub. Make sure that the chain is tight, and adjust it if necessary.
- Install the chain cover: Once the chain is in place, install the chain cover. This will help to protect the chain from debris and other contaminants.
- Tighten the set screws: Tighten the set screws on the coupling hubs, making sure that they are snug and secure.
- Verify alignment and run-out: Finally, check the alignment and run-out of the coupling to ensure that it is properly installed. If there are any issues, adjust the coupling as necessary.
It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and guidelines when installing a chain coupling. If you are unsure about any of the steps or have any concerns, consult with a professional or contact the manufacturer for assistance.