The 1800W digital heat gun is equipped with safety features such as overheat protection and heat resistant nozzles, designed to provide a safe and reliable heating solution for all your needs. Plus, with its compact size and convenient carrying case, our heat guns are easy to store and transport wherever you go.
- Model: ATO-HG6618ES
- Power: 1800W
- Temperature Range: 100-480°C
- Air Output: 350 L/min
- Intelligent Digital Display: Yes
- Function: With Memory Function
- Temperature Regulation: Adjustable temperature
- Dimension: 255x200x78mm
- Weight: 950g
Dimension (Unit: mm)
A heat gun is a versatile tool that is commonly used in a variety of fields, including construction, automotive repair, and crafting. It uses a heating element to produce a stream of hot air, which can be directed onto a surface to soften or melt materials such as plastic, vinyl, or paint. This makes it useful for tasks such as shrink-wrapping, soldering, and stripping paint or wallpaper. ATO heat guns come in a range of sizes and power levels, and may feature adjustable temperature and airflow settings for greater control over the heating process.
Tips: What are some common applications for heat guns?
Heat guns are versatile tools that can be used in a variety of applications. Some common applications for heat guns include:
- Paint stripping: Heat guns can be used to soften paint so it can be easily removed without damaging the underlying surface.
- Shrink wrapping: Heat guns can be used to shrink wrap packaging material around products.
- Thawing frozen pipes: Heat guns can be used to thaw frozen pipes without damaging them.
- Welding plastic: Heat guns can be used to weld plastic by heating the material and then fusing it together.
- Removing adhesives: Heat guns can be used to soften adhesives so they can be easily removed.
- Soldering: Heat guns can be used to solder components by heating the metal until it melts and fuses together.
- Drying wet surfaces: Heat guns can be used to quickly dry wet surfaces such as paint, glue or wet wood.
- Loosening nuts and bolts: Heat guns can be used to loosen nuts and bolts that have been tightened too much.
- Softening PVC pipes: Heat guns can be used to soften PVC pipes so they can be bent into the desired shape.
- Removing stickers: Heat guns can be used to heat up and loosen the adhesive on stickers for easy removal.