Low cost digital drop indicator for sale, it comes with a measuring range of 2 inch, and a resolution of 0.0005 inch. ATO digital dial indicators are designed to provide high precision measurements with an accuracy of up to 0.02 mm, which makes them ideal for tasks that require high precision, such as quality control and inspection.
- Model: ATO-SI-G350
- Range: 0-2 inch (0-50.8mm)
- Resolution: 0.0005 inch (0.01mm)
- Accuracy: ±0.02mm
- Repeatability: 0.01mm
- Sensor: Glass grid displacement sensor
- Display: LCD
- Response Speed: 1.5m/s
- Sleeve Diameter: Metric (ISO/GB): 8mm, Imperial (ANSI): 3/8 inch
- Measuring Rod Movement Speed: 1.5m/S
- Measuring Head: M2.5X0.45 threaded carbide
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -109C-60°C
- Battery: 3V CR2032 button cell: 2000 working hours, 0-5mm Battery: 3V CR1632 button cell
- The digital dial indicator has a large screen that displays the measured values in digital form.
- The digital dial indicator is equipped with a data output for easy transfer of measurement data to a computer or other device.
- The digital dial indicator features a highly sensitive glass sensor for fast and accurate measurements.
- Digimatic indicator with absolute and relative measurement modes.
- Digital dial gauge housing is made of space-aluminium ceramic oxide technology and is durable and scratch-resistant.
- Digital indicators can be converted from metric to imperial in any position.
Dimension: (Unit: mm)
Digital dial indicators are commonly used in the manufacturing industry for precision measurement tasks such as quality control, machine setup, and alignment. They are also used in the automotive industry for measuring engine components, brake rotors, and tire tread depth. Additionally, absolute digimatic indicators are useful in the field of engineering for measuring the deflection or deformation of materials under load.
Tips: What is the range of the digital dial indicators?
The range of digital dial indicators can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer, but typically they have a range of 0-1 inch (0-25.4 mm) or 0-2 inches (0-50.8 mm). However, there are also models available with larger ranges up to several inches or centimeters. It's important to check the specifications of a specific digital dial indicator to determine its range before purchasing or using it for measurement. ATO.com offers digital dial indicators from 0-0.2", 0-0.5", 0-1, 0-2, and 0-4".