Good price 2-stage telescoping lifting column with rated speed 3500 rpm, maximum speed 18mm/s at load 6000N. The electric lifting column is specially designed and developed to prevent the forcible entry of unauthorized vehicles in sensitive areas, and has high practicability, reliability and safety.
- Model: ATO-LC-HTB2
- Rated voltage: 12V/ 24V/ 220VDC
- Rated speed: 3500 rpm
- Maximum self-locking force: 6,000N/ thrust only
- Maximum thrust: 4,000N
- Maximum pulling force: 1,000N
- Maximum speed at full load: 18 mm/s (load 1500N)
- Slowest speed at full load: 3.5 mm/s (load 6,000N)
- Control Options: Synchronized Control / Independent Control
- Stroke: 100~900mm
- Minimum size: Stroke + 180mm (limited to 300mm stroke or less)
- Minimum size: Stroke + 200mm (over 300mm stroke or more)
- Maximum outer tube size: Two stages, 144*144mm, square
- IP rating: IP54
- Operating temperature range: -45°C ~ +75°C
- Full performance operating temperature range: +5°C ~ +45°C
- Limit switch: built-in (not adjustable)
- Certificate: CE
Lifting Column Load and Speed Selection
|Rated Load Capacity
||Self Locking Current (N)
||Rated Load Current (A)
||Output Speed at No Load (mm/ s)
||Output Speed at Full Load (mm/ s)
- S: Stroke
- L: Retracted length
- L=stroke + 180mm (travel exceeds 300 = stroke + 200mm)
Lifting Column Stroke Selection
|Stroke±2 (mm), Mounting Dimension±2 (mm)
Tips: Electric Lifting Column Application
Electric lifting columns are widely used in many occasions such as urban traffic, the gates of the military and important state organs and their surroundings, pedestrian streets, highways, toll stations, airports, schools, banks, large clubs, parking lots and so on. By restricting passing vehicles, the traffic order, that is, the safety of major facilities and places, is effectively guaranteed.
- The gates of important units such as state organs and the military: install up and down anti-riot barricades, which can be controlled by electric, remote control or credit card, effectively preventing the entry of vehicles from outside units and the intrusion of illegal vehicles.
- Pedestrian Street: Elevating barricades are installed at the intersections of pedestrian streets. Usually, the barricades are in a raised state, restricting the entry and exit of vehicles. In case of emergency or special circumstances (such as fire, first aid, inspection by leaders, etc.), the barricades can be quickly lowered to facilitate the passage of vehicles.
- Road isolation belt: In the non-fully enclosed road isolation belt, lift-type roadblocks can be used to prevent vehicles from turning left or turning around. In case of special circumstances such as road construction and road blockage, roadblocks can be lowered to divert vehicles.