The provided 20A digital timer switch is a programmable timer switch, comes with a built-in lithium battery, 1NO+1NC contact, and optional 12 volt, 24 volt, 220 volt and 110 volt voltages, suitable for turning on and off lights or other devices automatically.
- Model: ATO-THC-20A
- Type: Programmable Digital Timer Switch
- Rated Current: 20A
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC, 24V DC, 220V AC, 110V AC
- Power Control and Contact: 1NO+1NC
- Timing Error: ≤1 seconds/day (25℃)
- Working Temperature: -10~40℃
- Set the Switch Number: 16 ON/16 OFF
- Power Reserve: 3 Years
- Power Consumption: <4 Va
- Display Device: LCD Display
- Minimum Control Time: 1min
- Control Time Range: 1min~168h
- Ambient Humidity: 35~85% RH
- Electrical Life: 105 times
- Mechanical Life: 107 times
- An automatic digital timer switch is used for setting the time of each day or each week to control the equipment switch.
- The electric timer switch can be set a time of 16 set ON/OFF and also can be ON/OFF at any time.
- It can set 18 pulses of (ringing the bell) program, also adjustable pulse duration 1s~59s.
- Weekly programmable timer switch can set the countdown program, and also the countdown duration of 1s~59s.
- DIN Standard Size: 35mm, Rail Mounting.
- Built-in lithium battery, when power fails, it can be displayed working as usual.
- Automatic correction time per week (-30 seconds≤△t≤30 seconds).
Timer switches are commonly used in residential, commercial, and industrial settings to automate the operation of lighting systems, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) equipment, irrigation systems, and various other electrical devices.
Tips: What is a programmable timer switch?
A programmable timer switch, also known as a digital timer switch or programmable time switch, is a type of timer switch that allows you to set specific schedules or programs for turning on and off electrical devices. It provides more flexibility and customization options compared to standard timer switches.
A programmable timer switch typically features a digital interface with buttons or a display that allows you to input and adjust various settings. These settings include the specific times and days when you want the switch to activate or deactivate the connected device.