17 ton refrigeration capacity industrial air cooled water chiller for sales, with good quality and factory price, three phase 50Hz/60Hz circuit system, equiped famous high efficiency 20 HP power compressors and electric temperature contoller. It has the advantages of smooth and reliable operation, low efficiency and lower fault, low vibration noise, convenient maintenance and long life.
- Adopted high quality compressors and pumps to ensure safe & quiet running, power saving and durable service life.
- Employed microcomputer with easy operation which can control temperature within 3℃ to 45℃ precisely.
- Unique design for condenser and heat-dispersion unit result in excellent heat-exchange effect.
- Equiped with electrical current overload protection, high & low pressure switch, electrical timer delay safety device. It will alarm to display faulty while any malfunction occurs.
- Built in stainless steel insulated water tank, durable and easy to clean.
- Complete safely devices including power reverse phase, power short phase and anti-freeze protection.
- Ultra low temperature type of chiller can reach below -60℃.
|Number of Compressors
|Compressor Total Power
||R22 / R407C (Optional)
||Spiral type / Tube-in-shell type (Optional)
|Number of Fan
|Single Fan power
|Number of Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet
|Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet Size
|Water Tank Capacity
||3-phase 4-wire AC 208V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, 240V/60Hz, 380V/50Hz, 400V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 480V/60Hz (Optional)
||1-phase AC 220V (L+N)
|Net Weight / Gross Weight
||840kg / 940kg
Shipping Way of ATO Water Chiller
Just confirm us the shipping way by email when place your order.
1. Ship by Air: The compressed refrigerant inside the chiller is a dangerous item with the possibility of explosion, so it needs to release the compressed refrigerant before transportation. (It means that water chiller without refrigerant when choosing this shiping way and you will get 5% discount for the total price. After the machine arrives at your destination, you need to add refrigerant by local professionals, the process is as simple as adding refrigerant for ordinary air conditioners.) Delivery time is about 15-30 days.
2. Ship by Sea: The transportation time is longer (about 40-55 days), and there is no need to add refrigerant after the equipment arrives at the destination.
1. The "cooling capacity" is tested based on: Inlet and outlet water temperature of freezing is 12℃/7℃, and the inlet and outlet water temperature of cooling is 30℃/35℃.
2. Working temperature range: Chilled water temperature range is 5℃-35℃, inlet and outlet water temperature difference is 3℃-8℃, condensation temperature not higher than 35℃.
3. Conversion of units: 1 ton cooling capacity=3024kcal/hr, 1kcal/hr=3.969BTU/hr, 1HP=0.735kW=2580kcal/hr
Water Chiller Structure Diagram
||High pressure gauge
||Low pressure gauge
Tips: Air-cooled industrial water chiller troubleshooting
If the industrial air-cooled water chiller fails, it is necessary to carry out a detailed inspection of the operating conditions of the various components of the equipment in time. The refrigeration system, electrical system, air system, and water system need to be inspected to determine whether they are operating normally.
1. Refrigeration system. Check whether there are cracks, breakages, frosting and dew condensation on the various pipes in the refrigeration system of the air-cooled chiller. In particular, whether there is leakage at the joints of refrigerant pipelines and joints of air-cooled chiller joints.
2. Electrical system. Check whether the electrical system fuse of the industrial air-cooled chiller is blown; whether the insulation of the electrical wires is intact; whether the circuit board is cracked, and whether the connection is loose.
3. Ventilation system. Check whether the air filter, heat exchanger coils and fins of the air-cooled chiller have accumulated excessive dust; whether the air inlet and outlet are cleared; whether the fan and fan blades are working normally.
4. Water system. Check whether the water system of the air-cooled chiller is leaking; whether the water inlet and outlet are unblocked; whether the pump works normally. Listen to the power on and listen carefully to see if the compressor working sound of the air-cooled chiller is normal, whether there is noise in the operation of the fans and pumps, and whether the noise is too loud.