12 ton cooling capacity water chiller for industrial injection machine, equiped with 3 compressors and total power of 15 HP, air-cooled finned type condenser, R22 or R407C refrigerant used as standard for efficient cooling. Working frequency of 50Hz/60Hz and operates at 3 phase 380V/ 400V/ 480V AC power supply.
- Adopted high quality compressors and pumps to ensure safe & quiet running, power saving and durable service life.
- Employed microcomputer with easy operation which can control temperature within 3℃ to 45℃ precisely.
- Unique design for condenser and heat-dispersion unit result in excellent heat-exchange effect.
- Equiped with electrical current overload protection, high & low pressure switch, electrical timer delay safety device. It will alarm to display faulty while any malfunction occurs.
- Built in stainless steel insulated water tank, durable and easy to clean.
- Complete safely devices including power reverse phase, power short phase and anti-freeze protection.
- Ultra low temperature type of chiller can reach below -60℃.
|Number of Compressors
|Compressor Total Power
||R22 / R407C (Optional)
||Spiral type / Tube-in-shell type (Optional)
|Number of Fan
|Single Fan power
|Number of Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet
|Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet Size
|Water Tank Capacity
||3-phase 4-wire AC 208V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, 240V/60Hz, 380V/50Hz, 400V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 480V/60Hz (Optional)
||1-phase AC 220V (L+N)
1. The "cooling capacity" is tested based on: Inlet and outlet water temperature of freezing is 12℃/7℃, and the inlet and outlet water temperature of cooling is 30℃/35℃.
2. Working temperature range: Chilled water temperature range is 5℃-35℃, inlet and outlet water temperature difference is 3℃-8℃, condensation temperature not higher than 35℃.
3. Conversion of units: 1 ton cooling capacity=3024kcal/hr, 1kcal/hr=3.969BTU/hr, 1HP=0.735kW=2580kcal/hr
Water Chiller Structure Diagram
||High pressure gauge
||Low pressure gauge
Tips: reasons of water chiller high pressure
1. High cooling water temperature leads to poor condensation effect. The rated working condition of cooling water required by chiller is 30 ~ 35 ℃, high water temperature and poor heat dissipation will inevitably lead to high condensation pressure, which often occurs in high temperature season.
2. The cooling water flow is insufficient to reach the rated water flow. The main performance is that the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet water of the unit becomes smaller (compared with the pressure difference at the beginning of system operation), and the temperature difference becomes larger. The reason of insufficient water flow is: a. The lack of water or air in the system. The solution is to install exhaust valve at the height of the pipeline for exhaust. b. The pipeline filter is blocked or too fine, and the water permeability is limited. The solution is to choose a suitable filter and clean the filter regularly.
3. Too much refrigerant charge. This kind of situation generally occurs after maintenance, which shows that the suction and discharge pressure, balance pressure are high, and the running current of compressor is also high. The air shall be discharged under rated working conditions according to the suction and discharge pressure, balance pressure and operating current until normal.
4. The refrigerant is mixed with air, nitrogen and other non condensable gases. This kind of situation usually occurs after maintenance, and the vacuumizing is not complete. It can only be drained, vacuumized and filled with refrigerant again.