The provided industrial water chiller machine is 4 ton refrigerating capacity, 5 HP total power of compressors, air-cooled typpe, tube-in-shell type or spiral type of evaporator, R22/R407C refrigerant used as standard for efficient cooling. Optional for three phase four wire 240V/60Hz, 380V/50Hz, 480V/60Hz power supply.
- Adopted high quality compressors and pumps to ensure safe & quiet running, power saving and durable service life.
- Employed microcomputer with easy operation which can control temperature within 3℃ to 45℃ precisely.
- Unique design for condenser and heat-dispersion unit result in excellent heat-exchange effect.
- Equiped with electrical current overload protection, high & low pressure switch, electrical timer delay safety device. It will alarm to display faulty while any malfunction occurs.
- Built in stainless steel insulated water tank, durable and easy to clean.
- Complete safely devices including power reverse phase, power short phase and anti-freeze protection.
- Ultra low temperature type of chiller can reach below -60℃.
|Number of Compressors
|Compressor Total Power
||R22 / R407C (Optional)
||Spiral type / Tube-in-shell type (Optional)
|Number of Fan
|Single Fan power
|Number of Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet
|Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet Size
|Water Tank Capacity
||3-phase 4-wire AC 208V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, 240V/60Hz, 380V/50Hz, 400V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 480V/60Hz (Optional)
||1-phase AC 220V (L+N)
1. The "cooling capacity" is tested based on: Inlet and outlet water temperature of freezing is 12℃/7℃, and the inlet and outlet water temperature of cooling is 30℃/35℃.
2. Working temperature range: Chilled water temperature range is 5℃-35℃, inlet and outlet water temperature difference is 3℃-8℃, condensation temperature not higher than 35℃.
3. Conversion of units: 1 ton cooling capacity=3024kcal/hr, 1kcal/hr=3.969BTU/hr, 1HP=0.735kW=2580kcal/hr
Water Chiller Structure Diagram
||High pressure gauge
||Low pressure gauge
3 tips for startup of newly purchased water chiller
The following items must be checked before the first operation:
1. Check whether the power supply voltage and phase number meet the model and specification, please refer to the nameplate. (Note: the power supply of ATO air-cooled water chiller above 3HP is 3-phase 4-wire, voltage is 220V ~ 480V / 50Hz or 60Hz, power phase lines are R, S and T respectively, the neutral line is N, and the grounding wire is two-color wire, represented by E. When the light is not on or the red light is on and the fault code and alarm number are displayed during the first start-up, any two phases of the phase line can be exchanged, and the switch can be closed after the connection.)
2. Check whether the chilled water pipe and cooling circulating water pipe are connected to the pipeline and keep the valve open.
3. Fill the freezing water tank with water or other freezing medium before starting the water pump. (please use refrigerant as required).