High precision temperature control air cooled chiller machine with high performance and competitive price, 6 ton refrigeration capacity, 2 compressors and the total power of 8 HP, spiral type or tube-in-shell type evaporator for choice, suitable for wide range of industrial applications.
- Adopted high quality compressors and pumps to ensure safe & quiet running, power saving and durable service life.
- Employed microcomputer with easy operation which can control temperature within 3℃ to 45℃ precisely.
- Unique design for condenser and heat-dispersion unit result in excellent heat-exchange effect.
- Equiped with electrical current overload protection, high & low pressure switch, electrical timer delay safety device. It will alarm to display faulty while any malfunction occurs.
- Built in stainless steel insulated water tank, durable and easy to clean.
- Complete safely devices including power reverse phase, power short phase and anti-freeze protection.
- Ultra low temperature type of chiller can reach below -60℃.
|Number of Compressors
|Compressor Total Power
||R22 / R407C (Optional)
||Spiral type / Tube-in-shell type (Optional)
|Number of Fan
|Single Fan power
|Number of Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet
|Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet Size
|Water Tank Capacity
||3-phase 4-wire AC 208V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, 240V/60Hz, 380V/50Hz, 400V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 480V/60Hz (Optional)
||1-phase AC 220V (L+N)
1. The "cooling capacity" is tested based on: Inlet and outlet water temperature of freezing is 12℃/7℃, and the inlet and outlet water temperature of cooling is 30℃/35℃.
2. Working temperature range: Chilled water temperature range is 5℃-35℃, inlet and outlet water temperature difference is 3℃-8℃, condensation temperature not higher than 35℃.
3. Conversion of units: 1 ton cooling capacity=3024kcal/hr, 1kcal/hr=3.969BTU/hr, 1HP=0.735kW=2580kcal/hr
Water Chiller Structure Diagram
||High pressure gauge
||Low pressure gauge
Tips: 4 reasons for noise of industrial water chiller
1. Compressor noise
In the internal structure of the precision water chiller, the compressor is the core position of the chiller. Generally speaking, the compressor has two types: Scroll type and screw type. Once the compressor makes noise, first check whether the expansion valve is excessively opened, and then adjust it a little bit when it is opened. Next, check whether there is too much refrigerant. If it exceeds the limited range, remember to eliminate the redundant refrigeration agent.
2. Noise of water pump
Once the water pump makes noise, it is basically that the water quality is in question. The water quality shall be treated according to the requirements of the corresponding chiller.
3. Lack of lubrication for accessories
Most of the water chiller configurations are made of metal. Once the parts are lack of lubrication, there will be some friction and noise. In addition, we should also pay attention to maintenance at ordinary times, so that there will be fewer failures.
4. Overload and oil shortage
Once there is noise, check whether the compressor is short of oil. If it is found out, make up the oil immediately. Check the load of the compressor in time. If there is any problem, solve it in time.