Pressure compensated variable displacement pump for sale, single acting, max drive power 200 hp, compact design and fast self-priming speed provide the ideal solution for mobile and stationary applications.
- Model: ATO-PP-250YCY
- Max Drive Power: 200 hp (148 kW)
- Driving Method: Hydraulic
- Theoretic Flow: 1000rpm (250L), 1500rpm (375L)
- Number of Impellers: Single stage
- Pump Shaft Position: Horizontal
- Nominal Displacement: 250 cc/rev
- Nominal pressure: 31.5 Mpa
- Material: Cast iron
- Weight: 250 kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
Single Acting Axial Piston Pump Dimension (unit: mm)
||M22 x 1.5
||d0 x h0
||M20 x 45
Axial Plunger Pump Detail
Tips: Piston pump noise troubleshooting
1. There is air in the oil pump. This fault usually occurs when a new pump is installed, in the opening of a new pump should first add oil to the pump, the pump bearings, piston and cylinder body to play a role in lubrication.
Treatment: Open the oil pump refueling port when the pump is running, so that the air in the pump is discharged from the refueling port.
2. The oil level of the tank is too low, the oil suction pipe is blocked, which makes the pump suction resistance become bigger and causes the pump to suck air or there is air leakage in the oil inlet pipe section.
Treatment: Add enough oil as required; clean the filter and unclog the air inlet pipe; check and tighten the connecting screws of the oil inlet pipe section. Check and tighten the connecting screws of the oil inlet pipe section.
3. Improper installation of oil pump and motor, that is to say, the pump shaft and motor shaft concentricity is not consistent, so that the oil pump bearing by radial
Treatment: Check and adjust the concentricity of the oil pump and motor installation.
4. The viscosity of the hydraulic oil is too large, making the pump's self-priming capacity is reduced, and the volumetric efficiency is decreased.
Treatment: choose the appropriate viscosity of the hydraulic oil, if the oil temperature is too low should open the heater.