Miller tig mig welder offers user a simple array of controls to accurately set the welder to perform under a wide variety of situations. Its square-wave inverter enables accurate welding of fine aluminum. It allows user to easily switch from 220V to 110V with the included plug adapter, and produces AC/DC 200 amps for TIG and STICK welding.
||110V/220V, +/15%, 1-PH, 50Hz/60Hz
|Duty Cycle at 40℃(104℉)
||60% at 150A110V
|100% at 110A110V
|60% at 190A220V
|100% at 150A220V
||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, etc
||Clean, Dry, Oil-Free Argon
1. 200 Amp AC/DC square-wave inverter TIG/STICK (MMA) welder.
2. Automatic dual voltage/dual frequency (110/220Volt 50/60Hz).
3. High Frequency start hand torch control and precise foot pedal welding heat control.
4. Suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials.
1. TIG torch TT132 (13ft long, 2 pin connection). Stick welding electrode holder (9ft long).
2. Ground cable & clamp (6ft long). Argon hose (4ft long). Argon regulator AR03.
3. Foot pedal FP23 (3 prong connection). User Manual.
4. TIG torch accessories similar to model TA01 (includes: 2 pieces of shield cups, 2 collets, 1 collet body and 1 DC tungsten electrode.)
AC DC Miller Welder 110 220V Structure
Tips: Miller Welder Advantages
The miller welder uses electric energy to convert electric energy into heat energy instantaneously. The electric welding is very common. The miller mig weldere is suitable for working in a dry environment. It does not require too much demand. It is small in size, simple in operation, convenient to use, fast in speed, and welded after welding. The advantages of seam strength and so on are widely used in various fields, especially for parts requiring high strength. It can be used for the permanent connection of the same metal material (may also connect dissimilar metals, but different welding methods). After heat treatment, it has the same strength as the base material and is well sealed, which solves the problem of sealing and strength for the manufacture of storage gas and liquid containers.