Mig welder for sale, 200 amp, 50/60Hz, 110V 220V DC voltage can be selected, stick welding machine can be used for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal material.
200A Stick Welder Specifications
||DC 110V/220V, +/15%, 1-PH, 50Hz/60Hz (Automatic dual frequency)
||7A at 110V,
|34A at 220V
||10-190A at 220V, 10-120A at 110V
|Duty Cycle at 40℃(104℉)
||50Hz/60Hz (Automatic dual frequency)
|Recommended gas inlet flow rate / pressure
||3.6scfm at 65psi
||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, etc
||Clean, Dry, Oil-Free Argon
Stick Welder Package Includes
1. TIG torch TT132 (13ft long, 2 pin connection).
2. TIG torch accessories similar to model TA01 (includes: 2 pieces of shield cups, 2 collets, 1 collet body and 1 DC tungsten tlectrode stick).
3. Stick welding electrode holder (9ft long). Ground cable & clamp (6ft long). Argon hose (4ft long).
4. Foot pedal FP23 (3 pin connection).
5. Pigtail adaptor PT02 (converts 220V to 110V).
6. Hand held shield with cleaning wire brush and user manual.
200A Stick Welder Features:
1. 200 Amp DC square-wave inverter TIG/STICK (MMA) welder
2. Automatic dual voltage/ dual frequency (110/220Volt 50/60Hz)
3. High frequency start hand torch control and precise foot pedal welding heat control
4. Suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials.
Portable Welder 110V 220V Structure
Tip: Stick Welder Working Principle
The stick welder uses the high-temperature arc generated by the positive and negative poles in an instantaneous short-circuit to melt the solder and the material to be welded on the electrode to achieve the purpose of combining them. The structure is very simple, it is a high-power transformer. The welding machine can be divided into two types according to the type of output power. One is AC stick welder, and the other is DC stick welder.