Our single layer glass reactors are user-friendly and easy to operate, suitable for experienced researchers and beginners. The versatility of single layer glass reactor makes it widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical applications.
|Effective Volume in the Kettle
|Condenser Heat Exchange Area
|Constant Pressure Funnel Volume
|Recovery Head Volume
|Glass Component Material
||High borosilicate 3.3
|Main Frame Material
|Pressure in Kettle
|Stirring Motor Power
|Speed Control Mode
||Electronic speed control
|Speed Adjustment Range
- 20L single-layer glass reactor adopts new high borosilicate glass, which has excellent stability and corrosion resistance.
- Digital display frequency conversion speed control, stirring speed can be adjusted, and temperature control is accurate.
- Single-layer glass reactor assembly adopts fluorine rubber seal to maintain the high precision seal under working conditions.
- Modular design, easy to assemble, easy to upgrade and maintain.
- Stainless steel frame, good stability.
- Single-layer glass reactors can be customized according to customer requirements.
The glass-lined reactor finds application in various industries, serving as a versatile vessel for chemical reactions and processes due to its corrosion resistance and thermal stability. It is widely employed in the pharmaceutical, petrochemical, and food industries, among others.
Tips: Are glass-lined reactors suitable for high-pressure applications?
Yes, glass-lined reactors can be suitable for high-pressure applications, depending on their design and construction. Glass-lined reactors are commonly used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries for various processes, including reactions at high pressures.
The glass lining on the reactor provides excellent resistance to corrosion from a wide range of chemicals, making it a popular choice for corrosive processes. However, when it comes to high-pressure applications, additional factors need to be considered to ensure the safety and integrity of the reactor.
Glass-lined reactors intended for high-pressure applications typically have several design features to withstand the pressure:
- Thick Glass Lining: The glass lining is made thicker to enhance its strength and resistance to pressure. This thicker lining helps prevent the glass from cracking or failing under high pressure.
- Reinforced Construction: Glass-lined reactors for high-pressure applications often have a reinforced construction, including a robust metal shell surrounding the glass lining. This provides structural support and containment, preventing the glass lining from buckling or collapsing.
- Pressure Vessel Design Standards: Glass-lined reactors for high-pressure applications must comply with relevant pressure vessel design standards, such as ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. These standards ensure that the reactor is designed, fabricated, and tested to withstand the specified pressure safely.
It's important to note that the maximum pressure capability of a glass-lined reactor will depend on its specific design, size, and manufacturer. Therefore, it is crucial to consult the reactor manufacturer or a qualified engineer to determine the suitability of a glass-lined reactor for your specific high-pressure application and to ensure that it meets the necessary safety requirements.