Low price 2.5 kW hydraulic pump motor, 12V DC motor, rated current 180 amps, 10.8Nm torque, 2500rpm rted speed. Manufacturer direct sale, and free shipping.
12V 2.5 kW Hydraulic Pump Motor Specifications
||S2=2 MIN S3=7.5%ED
12V Hydraulic Pump Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
12V 2200rpm Hydraulic Pump Motor Torque Curve
12V DC Motor Applications
Tips: What is Difference Between Hydraulic Pump and Hydraulic Motor?
1. Hydraulic pump is the energy device, while hydraulic motor is the executive component. Hydraulic pump is to convert the mechanical energy of the motor into hydraulic energy conversion device, output flow and pressure, hydraulic motor is to convert the liquid pressure energy into mechanical energy device, output torque and speed.
2. The steering of the output shaft of the hydraulic motor must be able to turn forward and reverse, so its structure is symmetrical, and some hydraulic pump (such as gear pump, blade pump, etc.) steering has clear provisions, can only one-way rotation, can not change the direction of rotation at will.
3. Besides the inlet and outlet, the hydraulic motor also has separate oil leakage outlet. Hydraulic pump generally only into, out of the oil mouth (except axial plunger pump), its internal leakage of oil and oil mouth connected.
4. The volumetric efficiency of hydraulic motor is lower than that of hydraulic pump.
5. Usually the working speed of hydraulic pump is relatively high, and the output speed of hydraulic motor is low. In addition, the gear pump oil suction mouth, oil discharge mouth is small, and the gear hydraulic motor suction, oil discharge mouth size is the same.