Best price isolation transformer capacity 2kVA, 1 phase to split phase, applies to AC 50/ 60Hz, convert primary voltage AC 120V to secondary voltage 120V/240V AC（L1、L2、N；L+L=240V，L+N=120V).
2 kVA Single Phase to Split Phase Transformer Specifications
||Single phase to split phase
||1 Phase / 2 phase 110, 120, 208, 220, 230, 240, 380, 415, 440, 460, 480,
||Aluminum/Copper wire (Optional)
||2000V AC/1 min
||≤35dB (1 meter)
||Grade B (130℃), Grade F (155℃), Grade H (180℃)
||Natural or air cooling
||Allow more than 1.2 times rated load to work for up to 1 hour
|Induced Overvoltage Withstand Test
|Air Carrying Current
||≤90%RH, without condensation
||<2000m, non corrosive gas and conductive dust
|Enclosure Protection Grade
|Weight of Aluminium Wire Transformer
||Open type: 37kg
Protected type: 55kg
|Weight of Copper Wire Transformer
||Open type: 30kg
Protected type: 50kg
Single Phase to Split Phase Transformer Schematic Diagram
2 kVA Split Isolation Transformer Dimension (Unit: mm)
|Aluminium Wire Transformer Size
||Copper Wire Transformer Size
|Open type: a*b*c=210*230*230mm
||Open type: a*b*c=192*210*220mm
|Mouting size: D*E=150*170mm (aperture: 17*8mm)
||Mouting size: 140*160mm (aperture: 17*8mm)
|Protected type: A*B*C=300*440mm*500mm
||Protected type: A*B*C=300*440*500mm
Tips: How to wire a dry-type transformer?
1. Use a megohmmeter to test the grounding resistance between the "input" and "output" wiring terminals of the wiring transformer. When the 1000V megohmmeter is accurately measured, the resistance value exceeds 2M ohms.
2. The cross-sectional wiring of the input and output power plugs of the transformer should be in accordance with the current size; it is advisable to configure it in accordance with the current intensity of 2-2.5A/min2.
3. The input and output three-phase power lines should be connected to phase A, phase B, and phase C respectively according to the yellow, green, and red color of the busway of the transformer terminal block. The neutral line should be connected to the neutral neutral line of the transformer. The ground line, The transformer case and its transformer points are connected to each other. The ground wire and neutral wire that everyone talks about are all led out by the neutral wire of the transformer. (For example, the transformer box should be connected with the ground wire of the shell to match). Check the input and output lines to make sure they are correct and correct.
4. First, plug in at full load and observe that the input and output voltages meet the requirements. At the same time, observe whether the equipment has abnormal noise, ignition, smell and other abnormal conditions. If there is any abnormality, please cut off the input switch power supply.
5. When the full load detection is performed and everything is normal, the load can be connected.