- Stainless steel tank, wear resistance and long working life.
- Ultrasonic cleaning machine has 2 liters (0.5 gallon) tank capacity with timer and heater control.
- Generating 40kHz of ultrasonic wave for powerful and gentle clean.
- Ultrasonic cleaner comes with stainless steel basket to keep the items safe.
- Using only tap water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for higher cleaning requirement.
- Adopting industrial control chip microcontroller, flexible circuit board control, more secure and stable.
||1~30 min adjustable
||AC 110V 60Hz or AC 220V 50Hz
||Stainless Steel SUS304
||Download Ultrasonic Cleaner User Manual
The 2L ultrasonic cleaning machine is greatly used in the jewelry industry, medical industry, electronic factory, molding factory, car workshop, diesel workshop, automobile industry, scientific laboratory, university, dental clinics, eyeglass shop, hardware tools shop, and printing industry.
Tips: Working Principle of Ultrasonic Cleaner
Ultrasonic cleaner makes use of the cavitation of ultrasonic waves to impact and strip the dirt on the surface of the items, so as to achieve the purpose of cleaning. When the sonic wave pressure propagating in the liquid reaches an atmosphere pressure, its power density is 0.35W/cm2. At this time, the peak sonic pressure of ultrasonic wave can reach vacuum or negative pressure, but actually there is no negative pressure. Therefore, a great force is generated in the liquid, which will tear liquid molecules into cavities - empty nucleation. The cavity, which is very close to a vacuum, ruptures when the ultrasonic pressure reverses to its maximum. The strong impact produced by the rupture will shock down the dirt on the surface of the items. This phenomenon of the impact wave caused by the bursting of numerous tiny cavitation bubbles is called cavitation.