Four air jaw gripper cylinder adopts wedge-shaped cam structure, small size in height direction and light weight, suitable for work under external force such as pressing in, a variety of bore diameters and strokes are available.
- Model: ATO-GC-NMHS3
- Bore Size: 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 80mm, 100mm
- Finger Stroke: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 24mm
- Action Mode: Double acting
- Working Pressure Range: 0.2~0.6/0.1~0.6 MPa
- Ambient & Fluid Temperature: -10~+60℃
- Repeat Accuracy: ±0.01mm
- Maximum Usage Frequency: 120/60/30 c.p.m
- Certificate: CE
- Gripper cylinder claws and lug piston rod are made of SKD11 material, seamless connection ensures repeatability.
- The hard cylinder body is fully oxygen-hardened, keeps improving, and has one-piece structure.
- 3 Finger type gripper cylinder adopts Japan's Mitsubishi sealing ring to prevent the left and right cavities of the cylinder from deflating. It is wear-resistant and air tightness is improved.
- Three jaw gripper cylinder adopts German Krupp grease, which has excellent anti-wear properties, good high load-bearing capacity, and keeps running smoothly under high-speed operation.
Gripper cylinder detail
Tips: Temperature Analysis of the Operating Medium of the Cylinder
The cylinder refers to the cylinder that uses the piston to connect the external actuator directly or indirectly, and makes it follow the piston to achieve reciprocating motion. The biggest advantage of this kind of cylinder is to save installation space.
In general, for cylinders without magnetic switches, the ambient temperature and medium temperature are 5~70 degrees Celsius; for rodless cylinders with magnetic switches, the ambient temperature and medium temperature are 5~60 degrees Celsius.
The sealing material in the cylinder will soften at high temperature and harden and brittle at low temperature, which will affect the sealing performance. Although the air source has been removed from the water by the cooling dryer, but the temperature is too low, there will still be a small amount of water vapor in the air condensed into water to cause freezing, resulting in poor cylinder and valve action, so the temperature must be limited.
Heat-resistant cylinder temperature up to 150 degrees Celsius. Specially customized cylinder, the lowest temperature of the cold-resistant cylinder can reach -40 degrees Celsius. Working conditions of SMC cylinder: normal working conditions of the cylinder: the medium and ambient temperature are generally -20 ~ 80 ° C, and the working pressure is generally 0.1 ~ 1.0MPa. For specific conditions, please refer to the technical parameter table of various cylinders.