Buy a 3 hp vertical centrifugal pump online. It features 8.3m3/h maximum flow, 33m maximum head and 40mm diameter of inlet and outlet, which can be used for pipeline pressurization of the production lines, cooling tower water supply, fire water and air conditioning system.
- The centrifugal pump has a vertical structure, and its inlet and outlet have the same diameter. The inlet and outlet are on the same centerline so that they can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- Easy to install and maintain. There is no need to dismantle the piping system, just remove the connecting flat nut of the vertical pump. All rotor parts can then be removed.
- The vertical pump can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the requirements of the piping system.
- Vertical centrifugal pumps can be run in series or in parallel according to the requirements of flow and head.
- Model: ATO-VCP-40-160
- Power: 3 hp (2.2kW)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V~480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 40mm (1-1/2 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 40mm (1-1/2 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 4.4m3/h (19.4 gpm), 6.3m3/h (27.7 gpm), 8.3m3/h (36.5 gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 33m (108ft), 32m (105ft), 30m (98ft)
- Efficiency: 35%, 40%, 40%
- Installation mode: Vertical type or horizontal type
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 160mm
- Size: 320*270*490mm
- Weight: 75kg
Vertical centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips: Analysis of the low operating efficiency of the centrifugal pump
The loss of liquid flowing through the impeller includes mechanical losses, flow losses, and leakage losses, and the corresponding efficiency of the centrifugal pump is divided into mechanical efficiency, hydraulic efficiency, and volumetric efficiency. The mechanical loss includes wheel dropping losses consumed because of the friction between the impeller wheel cap, outer side and the liquid, the friction losses between the bearing and stuffing box and the leakage losses. The leakage losses include the leakage losses at the impeller sealing ring site and interstage and axial force balance mechanism.
Most of its losses are converted into heat, which shall be absorbed by the fluid afterward.
Low pipeline efficiency: When the conveyed liquid has changes in flow rate or head, the most common treatment means is to regulate the valve. Although this method is convenient, it still has many disadvantages because it will bring great losses to the pipeline resistance, thus enabling the centrifugal pump to operate under the low-efficiency status.